Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Labrador Retriever > Checkout Blacklabrador.com
Abbi

I came, I ate, I- took a nap.

Barked: Tue Oct 13, '09 9:54am PST 
Thanks I love this website!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 23 8:43 pm

Labrador Retriever > Diagnosed with Bone Cancer ... can you please vote to help raise $$$. Thank you!!
Rosie

Tennis balls are- the point of- life!

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 8:09am PST 
I can't find her page when I search. I really want to vote though. I searched her name but it didn't bring up her page. It brought up pictures of dogs sticking out they're tonges. How can I find it?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 11 8:09 am

Grooming > Halloween Coustumes.

Abbi

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 8:04am PST 
I'm not sure where to post this but this seemed like the best fit. Do you dress your dog up on Halloween? If so what coustumes have you used? What ideas do you have? I think I'm going to dress up my Labrador up in a lab coat. Or I'll dress her up as a bee. Post all the ideas you have or have used! dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 14 1:43 pm

Labrador Retriever > What your Lab has eaten...

Rosie

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 8:51am PST 
Oh yes Labds will eat anything that doesn't eat them first! Hehe. My Lab Abbi hasn't eaten aything that's not suposed to be eaten. (Not for lack of tryingsmile ) She's almost eaten a cat toy.
LOL
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 15 11:33 am

Labrador Retriever > XL to L Halloween costumes?

Abbi

Barked: Sat Oct 3, '09 8:15pm PST 
Hello,
My Lab Abbi is a L to XL depending on the sizing. I can't find any cute costumes that are her size (and cute)... I'm tempted just to make her a Halloween bandana . Are there any easy homemade costumes ideas out there? Thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 22 5:38 am

Chihuahua > what do you weigh?
Abbi

Barked: Sat Oct 3, '09 8:09pm PST 
My mother's Tucker is 3.6 pounds (but he's 3 1/2 months). My aunts Ray Ray is 4.6 pounds and is full grown and her other chihuahua tipsy is about 7 pounds.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Feb 11 8:55 pm

Chihuahua > How are your Chis with children?

Rosie

Barked: Sat Oct 3, '09 8:06pm PST 
My mother's chihuahua loves kids. He kisses them and plays with them. My aunt has two chihuahuas: Ray Ray is nervouse and timid around kids she has never met. Tipsy on the other hand doesn't like them. She barks and snips and them.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 12:01 am

Sports & Agility > Easy Toy To Make

Abbi

Barked: Thu Sep 24, '09 6:07pm PST 
Hello,
I hope this is the right place to post this. I heard of toys called 'enrichment toys'.They are toys that the dog had to work to get the food out of and it's good for mental excersize. I created my own. First you take an empty water (Make sure to put the cap in the garbage). Then you take a pair of scissors and cut some holes in it. Make sure that there are no sharp edges. Also the holes need to be big enought that treats can fit but its not so big that they are pouring out. Put treats in the bottle and let your dog enjoy! My dog Abbi LOVES it! She rolls around and gets the treats out and loves it. My other dog Rosie doesn't like it though. She understands the point but she wants me to just give her the treat. I hope that you'll like this easy to make toy!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 2 5:10 pm

Behavior & Training > Abbi Is Now Playing! (YAY)

Abbi

Barked: Tue Sep 22, '09 3:39pm PST 
Thank you! I'm sorry your Abby isn't playing. I know the reason my Abbi isn't playing is because her instinct to play was squashed out of her. There are some differnt 'enrichment' toys that are called "Piemier Busy Bud Tug-a-Jug" and "Premier Trist and Treat". You put treats in the toy and the dog has to push the toy around to get them. It may not work but if your Abby is for motivated (Like my Abbi) then it might. Thank you again!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 22 4:20 pm

Behavior & Training > Which trained behavior does your dog enjoy performing the best?
Rosie

Barked: Thu Sep 17, '09 3:34pm PST 
Abbi's favorite is high paw. Rosie's favorite is lay down.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Sep 18 12:52 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.