Barked: Fri Jan 17, '14 12:49pm PST 
Ginger did you get the response?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kappa, Jan 17 12:49 pm

Behavior & Training > Behavior problems outside of the house
Kappa

anybody- saw- snow????

Barked: Wed Aug 18, '10 3:18pm PST 
this is very interesting discussion, i will look at the info that u guys referred. I have to admit that i did not know about that new stuff about wolfs and alpha statusthinking
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Dingo, Aug 19 9:50 pm

Behavior & Training > I said I\'d do it...

Kappa

anybody- saw- snow????

Barked: Mon Aug 16, '10 1:56pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Loki, Aug 20 6:32 am

Behavior & Training > recall failure!! (sorry long)

Kappa

anybody- saw- snow????

Barked: Mon Aug 16, '10 4:49am PST 
i think Titus is very right, u never know when ur dog decides to swim on the other side of the lake,pond etc. And life jacket can safe the unnecessary problem!!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**, Aug 17 10:51 am

Behavior & Training > Ava got bit...

Kappa

anybody- saw- snow????

Barked: Mon Aug 16, '10 4:46am PST 
just stay calm, and keep the good thoughts, it still probably hurts Ava and for a day or so the wound might be swollen and looking worse than it really is, of course if u think its serious, vet visit will help.

i need to admit that my dog would bite for food also, thats why i try to avoid such situations, she was a stray and she had to fight for her food and now still she behaves like she has to do it.
For sure that person should not have feed her dogs surrounded by other 4leggers
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Aug 16 12:56 pm

Behavior & Training > Food
Kappa

anybody- saw- snow????

Barked: Sun Aug 15, '10 5:45pm PST 
I read somewhere to put heave rock to the bowl or couple of it so it would work as that kind of a bowl with the pins in it, but my dog did not have any problems with eating stuff around it, thats why after 3 months i still hand feed her..shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kappa, Aug 15 5:45 pm

Kappa

anybody- saw- snow????

Barked: Sun Aug 15, '10 5:41pm PST 
it is!! i wonder if i could do it for my pups...way to goway to go
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**, Aug 17 10:51 am

Behavior & Training > Food

Kappa

anybody- saw- snow????

Barked: Sun Aug 15, '10 5:40pm PST 
WInnie Mae i think i will try ur advice, cause we have the same problem here, my MIsha eats her food in 5 sec, so i have to hand feed her, but whenever she sees a food she just does anything to get it, it does not matter if it is on the counter or table, she will go for it. SHe also steals treats from my other dog and tries to get stuff from my hand when i have something tasty/
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kappa, Aug 15 5:45 pm

Kappa

anybody- saw- snow????

Barked: Sun Aug 15, '10 5:28pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplausefor u swimming to get him!!!!Good job!
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**, Aug 17 10:51 am

Behavior & Training > Phoebe is a Bratty Little Sis!!
Kappa

anybody- saw- snow????

Barked: Sat Aug 14, '10 1:54pm PST 
We went to the lake last weekend. KAppa my older boy is an avid swimmer, its one of his passions and if there is a stick to throw it for him he would not stop fetching. MIsha my little female never swam, she only trotted alongside the shore.
SO i was throwing the sticks for KAppa and his friend last weekend and MIsha suddenly decided to go after one of them!!!!!she swam and got it. BUt she did not think it was interesting enough for her. she got out of the water and went her way.
After minute or so, we look around and she was nowhere to be found. i was worried cause i did not even see which way she went. and then my mother in law noticed her. On the other side of the lake, just getting to the opposite shore, she swam all the way across!!!!!!!!there were some bird she was after. I could not believe it! little stinky brat as i call her, just had to show us who is the better one! XD
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kappa, Aug 14 1:54 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.