Postings by Zoe's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Food & Nutrition > Charts on foods and treats, a comparisons of the top brands compared to the grocery store brands
Zoe

did anyone say- "wanna a- cookie"?

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 6:09pm PST 
You may be shocked what is in some dry and canned dog foods.

It will blow your mind what ingredients are in some of the popular treats out there.

I did comparison charts. Take a look and make a comment. There are several entries so scroll down. We need to get the BHA/BHT, SUGAR and empty carb fillers out of dog foods and treats.

http://moorecavaliers.wordpress.com/

red face
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Zoe, Jul 9 6:09 pm

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel > Reputable and Responsible CKCS Breeders & Rescues
Zoe

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 10:58am PST 
Besides our Florida based rescue there is Cavalier Rescue USA

http://www.cavalierrescueusa.org/Rescue/

I have 2 cavaliers and love them. I am active in rescue. Go onto petfinder to find a cavalier rescue in your area. Also google cavalier rescue, your state name and see what comes up
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Zoe, Jul 9 10:58 am

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel > MID~FLORIDA CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL RESCUE

Cali, our- first- Cavalier

did someone say- "walk" ?

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 5:39am PST 
Did you know that there is a breed rescue group for almost every breed of dog and cat? If you have a purebred dog or cat, even birds that needs to be rehomed, google “(your breed) rescue, Florida” to find a local division.

We work with Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and have dogs available for adoption. We will only adopt to people in Florida, home & reference checks required. If you are interested in adopting OR placing a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, go to our website:

www.mfckcsc.com/rescue

Oh….read as much as you can about the Cavalier King Charles Spaniels…AKC has a good website and so does dogbreed.com.

WOOF!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cali, our first Cavalier , Jul 9 5:39 am

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel > Are Cavaliers "talkers"?

Zoe

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 5:37am PST 
Does she get distracted outside when she should be going potty? Both my girls see a butterfly and they start chasing it completely forgetting why they came out there to begin with...forget it if a bunny is in the yard.

To silly!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Baxter, May 4 10:39 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > MID~FLORIDA CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL RESCUE

Zoe

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 5:33am PST 
Did you know that there is a breed rescue group for almost every breed of dog and cat? If you have a purebred dog or cat, even birds that needs to be rehomed, google “(your breed) rescue, yor state” to find a local division.

We work with Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and have dogs available for adoption. We will only adopt to people in Florida, home & reference checks required. If you are interested in adopting OR placing a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with us, go to our website:

www.mfckcsc.com/rescue

Oh….read as much as you can about the Cavalier King Charles Spaniels…AKC has a good website and so does dogbreed.com. They are great little dogs!

WOOF!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Zoe, Jul 9 5:33 am

Food & Nutrition > NEW! Dick Van Patten\'s Natural Balance Limited Ingredients Diet - Sweet Potato and Chicken
Zoe

Barked: Mon Jul 6, '09 5:30am PST 
Try Evanger's canned chicken..100% whole chicken no fillers. My dogs love it.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Zoe, Jul 6 5:30 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Are we going to start banning snakes as pets now, too?

Zoe

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 4:16pm PST 
The story about the snake happend about an hour from here..turns out besides not having the proper permits for the snake he did not have a proper lid on the tank, actually he had no lid. Instead of getting a lid with a lock he put the snake in a sack, closed it and the snake got out, he put it back, later he noticed it was gone for the second time that night...he found it coiled on the child.

He had not fed it in over a month, they need to be fed properly every week to 2 weeks or it will go looking for food. Because this man did not "learn" how to be responsible in the first place a child lost her life and a family is changed forever. It is not the snake's fault, it was hungry and was looking for food. It was doing what a snake does, hunts.

It is ignorance on the man's part. People impulse buy, find out they can't handle it and let these snakes out into our world. In Tampa these types of snakes have been responsible for pet's missing, people find them in their yards and homes. There needs to be penalties and guidelines.

Microchipping the snake is a good idea. One of these creatures get out, they can trace it to the owner and the owner is responsible for damages done, like the snake eating someone's pet or biting someone or the cost of removal.

Wildlife rescues have a good amount of these in there care after they were found loose in the wild.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Jul 6 12:20 pm

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel > Reputable and Responsible CKCS Breeders & Rescues

Zoe

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 3:18pm PST 
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Rescue Group

Hi...I am a club member of Mid Florida Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club & Rescue

We work with Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and have dogs available for adoption. We will only adopt to people in Florida, home & reference checks required. If you are interested in adopting OR placing a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, go to our website:

www.mfckcsc.com/rescue

We have some great information about cavaliers on there to!!!

WOOF!

dog
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Zoe, Jul 9 10:58 am

Food & Nutrition > On Natural Balance Small Dog kibble and lamb roll but need firmer poop!

Zoe

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 3:09pm PST 
The Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Fish is not high in Protiens and it was recommended by dogfoodanalysis.com that it needs to be supplemented with an addition protein source. My cavaliers were on it , my ruby lost interest in it, while on it her coat got dry and dull. Neither had any energy and my littles cav seemed to be hungry all the time and she was passed stool (firm) at least 4 times a day.

I switched to Innova canned and dry and a little Evanger's gold mixed in..result tiny poo (means their body is absorbing more from the foods) Their coats are shiny, richer & deeper in color.

I did a fod comparison analysis on my WordPress blog it may help if you are looking for better ingredients in foods.

http://moorecavaliers.wordpress.com

Hope it helps
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Zoe, Jul 5 3:09 pm

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel > Are Cavaliers "talkers"?
Zoe

Barked: Sat Jul 4, '09 3:35pm PST 
We think it is the best, if you are tired or distracted her "talking" always makes us laugh and you are smiling in no time.

Zoe, our tri is the talker, our ruby Cali is quiet unless she sees or hears something outside.

Zoe is very active and very animated, is you little one like that also?
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Baxter, May 4 10:39 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.