GO!

Scarlet actually cried real tears today! - Amazing!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Scarlet Rose

Barked: Fri Oct 2, '09 10:15am PST 
Today Scarlet woke me up very early and did her usual, "I am hungry thing". So unlike on usual days, she was fed at about 6:30 AM. We went for our usual morning walk, played for a bit then she walked up to her empty plate. I could tell what she wanted...More food. As I tried my best to explain to her that she had already been given her breakfast, she looked up at me and her eyes began to boil up with tears. Then to my complete amazement, actual tear drops began to roll down from her eyes! She was actually crying! Needless to say, I love her so very much that she could have asked me for ANYTHING at that very moment and I would have given it to her! My heart nearly broke and melted at the very same time. So, I gave in to her crying eyes and fed her again! The tears instantly stopped and the tail wagged as usual! I thought dogs were not physically able cry? Whoever claims this is VERY wrong. Maybe she will fly tomorrow?
[notify]