GO!

Why do you love Jap Chin?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Int.Ch.- Petra's- Magic Dragon-

I like to steal- the cat's bed!

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '08 8:15am PST 
Hey everybody,
It is almost Valentines and I would like to hear why you love Japanese Chin.
I have been in dogs for years and trained lots of different breeds and in my opinion,Chin are the best!
I love their independance, I love how clean they are,I love how CUTE they are.
Let's hear why they are special to you!
[notify]
Cody

I could eat

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 3:14pm PST 
Trying to determine what I love most....
I love how expressive they are, I love the woo woo woos, I love the feathering on the coat, I love the snoring and sneezing. Even chin fur around my house is fine with me.
I could really continue on and on.
I don't see myself having another breed of dog. There are other great breeds out there, but I am so in love with Chins I would regret not always having two around the house.
[notify]
Gabrielle

Stop! You little- fart-nugget!

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '08 6:55pm PST 
Cody ahs described it almost perfectly! I have never owned a dog who is quite so clean. They say that they were bred with almost cat-like qualities. I love how she is so curious that she has to know what is in every bag I bring home, every box of crafts I open, and has to see close up what ever is going on. I alos have never had such a silly dog before.big laugh
[notify]

Snapdraggon'- s Sasaki- Aka, PAWS

Small but- Mighty!

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 8:32am PST 
Chins are regal and silly at the same time. I love how they have these spurts of energy. Then they run around like a mad dog! Saki gets so excited he starts acting like a bucking horse! And the climbing! He's like a billy goat!
[notify]