GO!

Seperation Anxiety

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Rammer

DIG, FETCH,- CHASE!

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 2:59pm PST 
Does your Jack suffer from Seperation Anxiety?

Rammer does, even if I go to check the mail, he cries and cries, he just hates when I leave him. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to help this???shrug
[notify]
Princess Fiona

The Energizer- Bunny. I keep- going...

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 8:21pm PST 
Fifi has never had any kind of seperation anxiety. But I have heard that create training can help.
[notify]
Bane Zany

BANE

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 12:15am PST 
Bane had it but not any longer.. but Tawny is only 5 months and she is worse than Bane was.. she has every symptom... what i have been trying is a combination of things.. leaving the T.V. or radio on, and when i arrive home i do not greet her right away.. i know it may sound cruel at first but ive learned that it just added fuel to her fire. i only greet her after a couple of mins and before i greet her with hugs and kisses i make her do a couple of commands. it worked for Bane, and im hoping that it will work for Tawny...

GOOD LUCK with finding your solution..... and i hope i was of any help....
[notify]