GO!

Francesca's shaking and loss of some balance

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Francesca- and Fiona

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '08 5:23pm PST 
My two year old IG, Francesca, is exhibiting some weird problems in the last month. It first started with some head shaking/tremors/shivers. Now, she appears to be afraid to go up the stairs and seems to lose her balance when trying to jump up on the bed or sofa - things she has never before had problems with. We went to the vet today and they are doing some blood work but no answers as of yet. I did some research on various sites and came up with 5 possibilities, although the symptoms don't exactly match any of the problems. Has anyone else seen any shaking/loss of balance problems in their IGs? Thanks in advance for any help for my girl.

Diane in New York
[notify]
Hazen

Huger'er'er than- Hype!

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 12:38am PST 
check out igpost.com for more response; hope it's nothing serious
[notify]