Post your JUNE posties here!!

♥- Ronon- ♥

Put me dowwwwn!

Barked: Sat Jun 7, '14 3:44pm PST 
Ronon wantz to thankz Bitu for da PURRRRTEEEE Portland, Oregon postie
and
Margo for da purrrty blue bird postie!

"I lubz birdiez...and Meowm visited Portland oncez upon a timez, and she lubed it, too!"

Thankz, Pen Pawz Furiendz!
Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Barked: Thu Jun 12, '14 7:42pm PST 
Mietzi and I have gotten cards from
Clive, Chessie, Sinbad - a squirrel applause
Daisy Mae Sunday Times - a card from a fish cannery dancing
Marine and Tosca - a pretty, colorful kitty flowers
Lilac - a little, white church in Great Smoky Mountains National Park cheer
Thank you so much. We love all our cards.
Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '14 6:05pm PST 
We got another card cheer dancing
From Callie Rose and Herbie all the way from Canada. It has three cute kittens on it. Callie Rose and Herbie have two ducks and their Mom feeds them bread, and they get to watch. We had two ducks walk by on our lawn the other day. But they didn't stop. Then they flew up in a tree. shrug Thank you. We love the card.

Zeke

Mama's Boy

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '14 3:54pm PST 
Hi Mietzi we got your postie, Mom brought it in to show me and I was so excited you found us in Arizona....

We wish we were in the 70's like you....we love the doggie picture...

and we got a card from Callie Rose & Herbie too, we love the 3 kitties on the front it reminds us of Kandi...

Thank you my friends....so happy we got our mail and it didn't get lost with us just moving...

Zeke and familyhug
♥ - Jasper- ♥

Activity is- overrated.

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '14 8:30am PST 
MAIL CALL for The Byrd Boys! ~ Meowm was at da beach last week, so we’z just getting’ to sendz our thankz!

I thankz Clive, Chessie, ‘n Sinbad for da Colorado “swimmers” and Oly for da fun card wif kitty stickerz!

dancing
♥ - Snoopy- ♥

Cats just wanna- have fun!

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '14 8:31am PST 
wave
I iz still laffin’ at da naked hooman baby bootiez he gotz from Kitty Pryde ‘n Jack!

big laugh
♥- Ronon- ♥

Put me dowwwwn!

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '14 8:32am PST 
I iz thankzing Orvis and da AudetteTribe for da picturez of Orvis. Doez your Meowm print deez picz herself? Dey are greatz!

big hug
♥ - Split- ♥

Secret hiding- places are good!

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '14 8:33am PST 
Thankz Marina and Tosca for the Old Mill postie. It lookz relaxin…and a great place to chase critterz. Thankz to Tigress and Josie for da purrty kitty card! Thank youz, Xena, Zeke, ‘n furmily for da Arizona flora…Iz purrty! We hope you likez your new digz!

way to go
Callie Rose

I See You

Barked: Thu Jun 19, '14 3:04pm PST 
we got 2 cards from Mietze 937054
and one from Kody , Candi , TuTwo , Xena & Zeke
thank you we love them
Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Barked: Thu Jun 26, '14 3:32am PST 
You are welcome friends, we are glad you got your posties from us....we do love our new home, just have to get used to living here especially with it being so very hot!

We got our postie from Split....thank you for sending one to us and we wanted to let you know it did get forwarded...thank goodness...

hugshug