Show and Tell Friday Oct. 11

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Fri Oct 11, '13 5:52am PST 
Happy Friday everypup! partypartypartypartyparty

So, what's been going on with all of you?

I'm pretty much the same as yesterday when I posted. laugh out loud Dad still says I need a diet. I say I'm very hamsome and don't need to change a thing.

Did anyone else see that short video someone posted on the other site of their B's? It was posted on the BRAT Facebook page. It's two Basenjis hanging out in the kitchen minding their own business. When someone says "squirrel," they scramble for the doggie door. They two B's even try to go through the doggie door at the same time at first. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud That was a great video.
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Fri Oct 11, '13 5:53am PST 
We're going to the V-E-T tomorrow for our annuals. Patan doesn't know yet. This will be the first time to this vet that he isn't just going for moral support. I hope the vet is prepared for the fiesty side of Patan. shock
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Oct 12, '13 9:10am PST 
Hi Bratz! wave
Mom was really sad yesterday because one of her classmates passed away from lung cancer. He was only 53 years old. Mom and others in her high school class knew he had cancer and knew the time was coming, but still ... he passed away yesterday morning. Rest in Peace Alex. hug

I'm going to try to locate the video you're talking about cuz it sounds good.

oh by the way Patan....banners! says she'll be hanging wiff you today when you go for your visit.

wave

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sat Oct 12, '13 9:12am PST 
But really I'm gonna hang out wiff Keyah so we can have a few giggles while we watch Patan get his temperature check. big grin
Patan

Barked: Sat Oct 12, '13 10:21am PST 
eek
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Sat Oct 12, '13 10:23am PST 
Talker, we're sorry to hear about your mom's classmate. It's not easy to see someone go too soon. hug

Patan is already wearing his thundershirt. We're going to see if that helps.

We already gave Mom our pshockshockp samples to take to the Dr.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Sat Oct 12, '13 1:30pm PST 
*banners lands at the Florida vet's office*

*giggle giggle big laugh
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Oct 12, '13 2:19pm PST 
Patan, we couldn't find the video. Do you have the link or can you share the video on mom's fb page? No hurry...when you're over your trauma at the vet will be fine.
Patan

Barked: Sat Oct 12, '13 2:51pm PST 
Oh Banners! I don't know what you did, but the vet called and canceled our appt. Now we have to go tomorrow. And Mom stored those poop samples all day in the fridge for nothing. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Mon Oct 14, '13 11:09am PST 
I must have been at the wrong vet's office Patan. I saw another basenji just like you getting his temp check. How was your visit? Were you a good pupper?
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2