What is Today????

(Page 96 of 96: Viewing entries 951 to 956)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '15 10:03am PST 
Fun at Work Day

When : Always January 28th

International Fun at Work Day : Always April 1st

Fun at Work Day is a day to have fun at work for once. Ideally, work should be fun. But normally, work is not intended to have fun. It's intended to get work done. You're a very lucky person, if you if you can get work done and have fun doing it. The lucky souls in this situation, love their job.

Unfortunately, all of us are not lucky enough to have a job that's fun to do. If that's you, then today is a day just for you! Think of ways to make your job more fun and exciting. Look to do some fun things at work today, even if it takes away from production just a wee bit.

Please Note: If you do fun things today that is counter-productive, or takes you away from the job, make sure you get your boss' permission first. Better still, get him or her involved.
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '15 3:55pm PST 
I'm at Gma's workday everyday! Alot of the time, I am Bored and it is not FUN!shrugwavebig grin
Buddy

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '15 10:00am PST 
National Corn Chip Day

When : Always January 29th

National Corn Chip Day celebrates the Corn Chip. Fifty years ago, few Americans knew what Corn Chips were. Today, most American can not imagine life without this tasty, crunchy holder of salsa, cheese and (mostly) mexican dips. Its even sprinkled atop salads, making salads even more crunchy.

On National Corn Chip Day, enjoy eating one of your favorite snacks. And, take our Corn Chip challenge....eat corn chips for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks today! I don't know about you. But, I will find that easy to do.

Did You Know? Fritos Corn Chips were first marketed in 1961.

Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '15 3:32pm PST 
WowZER! They will be have corn tortilla chips tonight....on top of the
Mexican Chicken-cheese Tortilla Soup.......cheercheercheer Gma added brown rice and black beans to it this time... We are having Apple Crisp with Ice cream for dessert.way to go
Last of the fall apples...... Dried the rests for apples snacks.way to go
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Thu Jan 29, '15 8:25pm PST 
momma lubs corn chips and green onion dipdancing

ohhhhh apple crisp and ice cream sounds pawsomesnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

see ya, abi
Buddy

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '15 12:14pm PST 
January 30, 2015

National Inane Answering Message Day

When : Always January 30th

Many people look at the title of this day and think ....huh!!? Some people think its a typo, and the day should read "National Insane Answering Message Day". However, it actually and truly is "National Inane Answering Message Day".

First lets clarify the meaning of an "inane" answering message. We all get them on our answering machines. An inane message is a senseless or meaningless message, or a prank call. Or, it could be an insane message.

So, National Inane Answering Message Day is a day to end those numerous, annoying inane answering machine messages. Trouble is.......how do you do that? In todays, world, caller Id is a great tool to accomplish this goal.
  (Page 96 of 96: Viewing entries 951 to 956)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96