What is Today????

(Page 108 of 108: Viewing entries 1071 to 1076)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '15 8:03pm PST 
Look Alike Day

Date When Celebrated : Always April 20

Oh Boy! It's Look Alike Day. Time to look like somebody else.....copycat.

Today's a day to find someone you really look up to, and try to look like them. Start with the hair. Cut and style your hair, as needed, to look like the person you've selected to look like. Then, select items from your wardrobe (or buy some new clothes!) that your lookalike wears. Along the way, make sure to practice and copy their walk, their talk, and their facial expressions. In other words. try to be as identical to that person as possible.

Who should you look like? Anyone you want. Its as simple as that. Pick an actor or actress, a singer, a politician, family member or friend.

Look alike contests and parties are a great idea for today.

Most Famous Look Alikes (Impersonators): Elvis Presley, The "King". Also, current and past presidents.
Angel Sassy- Foxie

Ready to- work-out?

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '15 1:27pm PST 
cheerdancingapplausebig grin
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '15 9:14pm PST 
the pawrents say i'm looking more like Bunny as I get grayshrug

see ya, abi

Buddy

Barked: Wed Apr 22, '15 1:17pm PST 
April 22, 2015 - Earth Day

Here is a link to the origins of Earth Day

http://www.earthday.org/earth-day-history-movement
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '15 8:30pm PST 
momma celebrated Earth Day by buying some succulents so she can turn the fountain in front of grandma's house into a planter!

see ya, abi
Buddy

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 1:15pm PST 
April 25, 2015 - World Penguin Day

About World Penguin Day:

World Penguin Day is a great opportunity to learn about and appreciate one of the few natives of Antarctica. Today, spend a little time learning about them.... a pictorial book or internet site is fun. You can also watch a documentary of these cute and popular, grounded birds.

This day is also a time to wear black and white---penguin colors. However, wearing a tuxedo in their honor is optional. It is also popular today to tell a penguin joke or two.

Origin of Penguin Days:

World Penguin Day coincides with the annual northward migration of penguins. This happens each year on or around April 25th. Penguins do not fly. Rather, they walk, or waddle their way to and from.

Did you know? Penguins are found in Antarctica, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Peru, the Falkland Islands, and the Galapagos Islands. Elsewhere, they are only found in zoos.
  (Page 108 of 108: Viewing entries 1071 to 1076)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108