What is Today????

(Page 88 of 88: Viewing entries 871 to 875)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '14 6:23pm PST 
False Confession Day

When : Always November 21st

False Confession Day is today. I bet you have been waiting for today, in eager anticipation. For some unknown, yet wacky reason, the creator of this day, thought it would be fun to encourage false confessions.

Did you do it or not? If you did, mum's the word today. But, if you didn't do it, then today is your day to offer up a false confession.

Caution:

While this day sounds like a lot of fun, use caution while participating. A false confession can get you in a heap of trouble in a hurry. So, please don't make any false confession that will cause injury or harm to you or others.

Here are a couple of our do's and don't's as examples:

Don't falsely confess to a crime.

Don't falsely report someone lost, killed or injured.

Don't falsely confess a relationship or love affair.

Do confess to kissing your dog on the lips.

Have a happy False Confession Day!!
Angel Sassy- Foxie

Ready to- work-out?

Barked: Sat Nov 22, '14 5:00pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh good tips thereway to go
Buddy

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '14 12:46pm PST 
November 23 - Eat a Cranberry day

Eat a Cranberry Day

When : Always November 23rd

Eat a Cranberry Day is today. Cranberries are good for you. How many cranberries will you eat today?

Native to North America, cranberries are grown in bogs, and are primarily grown in New England. When the pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock, they found Native Americans harvesting them, and eating them. Native Americans also used them as dyes for clothing, and for medicinal purposes.

Have a wonderful Eat a Cranberry Day!!

Angel Sassy- Foxie

Ready to- work-out?

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '14 3:32pm PST 
GMA BOUGHT HER CRANBERRIES TODAY...SHE EATS ALOT OF DRIED ONES ALL YEAR LONGway to go
Buddy

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '14 8:24am PST 
November 27 Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Several other places around the world observe similar celebrations. It is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada. Thanksgiving has its historical roots in religious and cultural traditions, and has long been celebrated in a secular manner as well.
  (Page 88 of 88: Viewing entries 871 to 875)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88