What is Today????

(Page 80 of 80: Viewing entries 791 to 793)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  
Lucian

Lil Wild Man

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '14 1:50pm PST 
I like hot dogs sometimes laugh out loud way to go
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '14 7:33am PST 
National Hot Fudge Sundae Day
Every year on the 25th day of July, children and adults alike have the perfect excuse to indulge in a decadent frozen dessert, for on this day National Hot Fudge Sundae Day is celebrated all across the United States.1 Given some of the more obscure food holidays that are granted their own dates (such as National Jump for Jelly Beans Day and Cheese Sacrifice Purchase Day, for example), it is more than fitting that this classic American favorite gets a holiday all to itself. So break out the spoons and start heating up some fudge, for there is some sundae eating to be done!
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '14 12:37pm PST 
Aunt and Uncles Day

When : July 26th

Aunt and Uncles Day honors a very special pair of relatives. They are your mom and dad''s brothers and sisters. We hope you have a lot of Aunts and Uncles. The more, the merrier.

Our Aunts and Uncles mean a lot to us. Among other things, they are most likely:

The backup caretaker when mom and dad go out, or are at work.
Real characters at family get-togethers and events.
Someone we can talk to and related to..... some things we just can talk about with "parental units".
Sound counsel and advice.
Someone who takes you to fun places and events.
Someone whose house is a great place to sleepover, especially if you have cousins.
The ones who give you great presents for birthdays, Christmas and special events.
And, the benefits of Aunts and Uncles goes on, and on, and on, and.........

Celebrate Aunt and Uncles Day by spending time with your Aunts and Uncles. If you can't visit, make a phone call or send them an E-card.

(Page 80 of 80: Viewing entries 791 to 793)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80