Secret Paws Reveal!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 1:11pm PST 
Hi furs!
Today is the day to reveal your secret pen paw!!!!
Please reveal your secret pen paw on here so we will all know who each other had to guess!!!!!
Also, when you post, please post 1 interesting thing you learned about your fur!!!
Sheba

Born on the 4th- of July

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 4:31pm PST 
eek totally white fur
Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 5:47pm PST 
Hi Nermal and Sheba. Sorry that I didn't get here earlier. Mom's computer at work broke Wednesday and tonight the technician installed the new one. Mom came home late frown

I'm still a bit catfused. I hope I'm doing this right.
I was secret Paw to Sheba. Hi Sheba wave I sent hints to Sheba. I learned about Sheba that, when she was on earth, she liked to help her Mom with craft stuff.
But I haven't figured out who my secret Paw is. I learned that she/he is as white as a ghost. thinking

Sheba

Born on the 4th- of July

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 6:25pm PST 
Now we wonder whos our seret friend ummmm. thinking

She has a stripes and so does her bro fu they are both tabby....
Wzs it you Mitze?? If not ummmmm thinking
Btw I am white as a ghost have green eyez...... @ Mitze little angel little angel

from
Sheba n star
Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 6:37pm PST 
Sheba, yes I was your secret friend. You guessed right.

Oh, you have white fur and green eyes! Maybe you are my secret friend.big grin
Sheba

Born on the 4th- of July

Barked: Sat May 18, '13 3:58am PST 
Yes it was me I alllll white with green eyes..... White as a ghost kitty cheer
Awww yea your my secret paw friends...... I am your secret paw metize.....
Sheba... kitty
Frankie

Barked: Sat May 18, '13 5:57am PST 
My secret pal sent me clues. She ( I thinks) Has a sisfur who is a bit of a Diva and a brofur too. Their mommy is going on a vacation soon. I have no idea who it is thinking. I was somebody's secret pal too! Any fur want to guess who my pal was. I sent clues happy dance
Edward - Dreamboat.- I.T. #57

Barked: Tue May 21, '13 2:24am PST 
I was Secret Paws to Tosca who is a beautiful Tonkinese. I learnt all about her - she has a sisfur Marina and she likes to play with pipe cleaners. I sent Tosca 2 rosies with clues about me but I don't think she guessed who I am. shrug
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Tue May 21, '13 12:58pm PST 
how coool......give our other furs a few days to pop in here for the reveal...if anyone is still trying to figure out their secret paws then, just yell at me and I will get it to you!!!!!
How fun is this!!!! We wanted to play too, but we figured we would have an unfair advantage since we would know who we were furs to!!!! Teeheeee
Clive

Anyone want to- play treat- hockey?

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 1:59pm PST 
I was Callie Rose's secret paw!
I have no idea who was mine though. They said they were bigger than me and we tried to figure that out but???

This was lots of fun though.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2