show and tell friday May 3

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu May 2, '13 8:32pm PST 
okay.....mom took me and baby josephine for a walk last night and she put the baby in banners! stroller!!! I totally remembered how to behave while walking besides the stroller. We did go and I didn't tip it over. eek

Did I tell you that my hormones might be unbalanced and the vet suggested an adrenal gland test or something like that. wait did I write this already?

Oh let me check.
dog walk

oooh I did...I'm repeating myself.

We had the first Plaintiff's trial this week and there was some issues. She did have the weakest case and her case was settled out on Wednesday with some court hallway drama.

We don't have a court date for Plaintiff 2 or mom's case.

this is dragging on and very exhausting.

But its' FRIDAY!!!!!

Edited by author Thu May 2, '13 8:34pm PST

Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 8:27am PST 
Hormone imbalance? I fink that's what Mom has.... big laugh
Seriously, I hope you get your hormones all straightened out, Tee. Our paws are crossed for you. wishes It sounds like your Momma has her plate full right now, too. hug
Not too much to show or tell this week. 'Cept that there are moving boxes every-stinking-where. I hope my food and treats don't get lost in the confusion! shock Oh, and it's raining here. Again. It's been nicer in PA than it has been in NW GA lately. So much for it being "HOTlanta"....more like FLOODlanta if ya ask me. confused
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 11:11am PST 
Patan

Patan

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 11:14am PST 
I had to check to see if I still remembered how to do that. Click the link above and see my show and tell. I'm on a website!

Mom's friend chose that picture to post. I think I look great. cloud 9 I don't think Mom needed to be in the picture though. shrug I don't like sharing the spotlight.

Keyah's allergies are better. She went to the vet last weekend and got her steroid pills. So she's peeing ALLLLL the time. Good thing we have a littler box.
Patan

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 11:18am PST 
Talker, we have our paws crossed for your mom's case. Tell her to hang in there.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 8:31pm PST 
Patan! You're sooooo famous!!! I hope you don't forget to tell your mom to link your fans to your Dogster Page.

Stormie, your treats should have been sent FEDEX! I hope you find them soon. Happy Cinco De Mayo and thanks Stormie for the sombero. Mom drank our dogeritas!!!! Hope every pup is celebrating.

it's cold today and just Friday it was hot! shrug

tomorrow morning Josephine's case worker is coming to our house to check out our house. I'm going to have to be on my best behavior. I'm going to wear my bow tie and show her some of my head shots. I'm sure she'll love me and my references. I've been a real good protector for Josephine; taking extra watches and patrolling the yard late into the night...just to be sure. I'm on duty almost 24 hours now...okay...maybe not 24 hours but I do an extra 6 hours.

happy Cinco every pup!!!!
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Mon May 6, '13 11:29am PST 
I bet Banners! was there with a paw on Josephine while she was in the stroller just in case you dumped it over!
I missed the hormonal imbalance.....could you have Cushings? That is rather common in older dogs..not that you're OLD...but, well, you are older than me.....
At least ONE court case is done...two more to go. If they settled the lesser one, I would think that the other two are going to go your way. hug
The social worker is going to be smitten with you and your protective nature with Josephine...and your head shots big grin

Stormie...when are moving to your new digs??? We thought the place you are at now looked so nice...too bad for banjo playing neighbors..no offense to anyone who plays the banjo.laugh out loud

Patan...you're doing Improv now! I want to come see you...I bet you're GREAT and having your mom as a prop has to be fun.
Glad to hear Keyah's allergies are better. Momma just got a steroid shot for her skin...I wonder if she'll pee more.
Zuni Breeze- CGC SGRC JOR- RATI

born to run

Barked: Mon May 6, '13 11:46am PST 
I have a problem here pups...........

I have not been able to go out into the back part of the property for TWO days now! I AM SURE the bunnies have taken over and are laughing at me. ME, the GREAT BUNNY HUNTER!

I can't get any farther than the pool area or the dogs yard. I've tried....I can't jump up far enough to get the latch and while I have driven mom a bit batty, I have not been able to drive her crazy enough that she opens that gate!

There's some guys working back there today, so I hope that means I can get out there soon, because I can't go another day. I NEED to get out there.

I guess on the up side there should be extra bunny poop to eat.......
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Tue May 7, '13 9:31pm PST 
eekeekeekeek Zuni!!! Don't eat the bunnies!!!!

Apache...I was right in my stroller wiff Josephine. I had to make sure TAlker didn't tip us over.

cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Barked: Wed May 8, '13 8:05am PST 
Tee - we'd love to see pictures of Josephine in the stroller while you take her for a walk - that has to be the cutest thing ever! We know you'll charm the case worker!

Patan - you're brilliant! And handsome! And famous! hamster dance WOOT!

Zuni - I saw your photos on fb yesterday. You did me proud! Rolling in stinky to hoomans stuff is an invaluable trait and talent, my dear! Ya did good! way to go

We move on Friday the 10th. The house has lots more issues than just the banjo playin' Cooter neighbor. Whoever lived here before didn't take very good care of it, and it shows in many ways. Mom and Dad were glad there was a release clause in their lease. They said the 2 months living here was like 2 years - we're all excited to get into our new place. Except Finn. He's special and likes it here. Silly dawg. Clearly not a speck of respectable 'senji blood in that boy! wink
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2