I Was Sick!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Halo Kitty

I love being - the baby!

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 12:00pm PST 
My stomach was so sick I had to go to the vet! They gave me medicine, and I'm fine now.

snoopy
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 6:28am PST 
Halo I am so glad you are OK now. Do you know what made you sick?
We missed you -
Halo Kitty

I love being - the baby!

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 12:12pm PST 
My mom doesn't know. Maybe one of the weeds outside. I responded really quickly to the medicine. Now my mom is worried about me going outside. I love to eat weeds.

Tink and Shy were both perfectly fine. My vet said there is parvovirus going around in my area. I'm glad I don't have it.

Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 7:46pm PST 
O we glad you didn't have that! WEEDs oooooOOOOooo dey is yummy but they always upset my tummy and I up chuck them...Mommy has to keep an eye on me all da time when we go out for walks or I'll nibble this one and dat one I will...but for some reason I don't seem interested in the grass around our house only when we is out in da park area do I want to nibble on it.shrugdancingdancing
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Sat Apr 20, '13 6:40am PST 
Hmm, stick with the grass Halo! I love to have a little salad in the back yard laugh out loud We all like the new grass the best. I do up chuck it sometimes.

Mom says we have too many dandelions out there and wants to kill them. Not sure what would be safe for us though. Do any of you use weed killers? what kind?
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Wed Apr 24, '13 8:11pm PST 
My dad wants to use weed killer, but my mom doesn't.

Still considering vinegar, but we would need tons of it.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 6:30am PST 
The good part about vinegar is that it is cheap!
We used weed killer in the front yard - so far not in the back but it really needs some. Dandelions are growing very well red face
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 11:26pm PST 
My mom thinks maybe dad should just mow them all down.shrug Maybe we should try vinegar on a small patch to test it out.shrug
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 6:24am PST 
Yep! that would be a great idea! We have a big jug of vinegar and I think mom will probably use that in the back. The weed killer is supposed to be safe after an hour, but we really don't trust it too much! And then there are the tiny weeds that grow in the driveway cracks - I bet she tries it there too!
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sun Apr 28, '13 9:50pm PST 
My dad tried vinegar on a small patch of weeds. My mom is going to check it out tomorrow. Dad said it didn't work too well.shrug
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2