Close X

FUR OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL 2013 - NUBBLY !!!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
MerryBelle- Noelle Pie- SSW

GEORGIE'S- WIFE..FOREVER MY- COWBOY !!!

Barked: Mon Apr 1, '13 9:18am PST 
*MERRY is in the Doghouse waiting for the latest Fur of the Month to arrive for his interview. She looks outside and it is pouring rain...and she thinks how much fun it would be splashing through muddy puddles big grin Suddenly, there is a knock on the door!*

COME IN !!!!! big grin

NUBBLY!!!! Congratulations !!! You are the Doghouse's Fur of the Month for April 2013!!

NUBBLY we are so happy to have you as part of our Doghouse family and have you come and play!! Have a seat I have some questions to ask you so we can find out all about you !!!!

Tell us about your home in Ann Arbor, MI. Are you in the country, city or suburbs.

We live in Ann Arbor township. Our house was built in 1929.It was the only house on 150 acres.The family that built it were German immigrants. They owned a slaughter house and meat processing plant down the road on the other side of their acreage. They had 3 daughters. When the daughters got married they gave each of them 50 acres.
When the parents passed, one of the daughters razed the old homestead and built our house.
When we moved here the old barn was still here. Sadly it burned down in 1981. When we were building the new barn, we uncovered a tombstone from the original first settlers. It was triplets who all died within 3 months of each other. How sad.

Who are the special people in your lives?

I live here with my Mom and my fur brudder, Forrest Grump. He is a cat, but thinks he is a dog like me.
My skin sister and her little girl and husband live close by.
I love them a lot, especially the husband. He is a chef and always smells fantastic.

What about your fur-family? Do you all get along?

The Grump and I get along great. I like to chew up his catnip mice though and sometimes get in trouble for it.

You are not the first Rottweiler in your family. How did your mom get interested in the breed.

Mom said she always wanted a Rottie. She was hooked after the first one.(course I am the best one. BOL)

How did you come to live in your furever home?

Mom waited a while after Hoagie went to the Rainbow Bridge, but one day she saw my cute little face on Petfinder. She called and I was still there, so she jumped in her truck and drove all the way to the shelter I was at, about 75 miles round trip.It was love at first wiggle.Needless to say she brought me home.

How did your mom get interested in Dogster?

A friend at Mom's work told her about it. That was in 2005.

What is your favorite thing to do on Dogster?

I like to play the word games. Hoagie and Forrest Grump started their own groups also.Of course I like seeing all my pals too.

How did you get your name?

I guess 'cause I have such a cute little nub of a tail.

Your motto "I'm a lover not a fighter" tell us how this describes your pawsonality.

I just love, love, love everybody.I love giving kisses. I try to protect Mom's grandaughter from her own furs!

Is there anything that you are afraid of?

When Mom first got me, I was afraid of everything. The lady that took me to the pound said it was because she was going to have a baby, but I acted like I had never been in a house. I was afraid of every little noise, the tv, vaccuum, stairs, even running water.
I got attached to Mom really quick, at first I would not even go out to go potty unless Mom stayed right beside me. It took a few weeks for me to realize she was not going to leave me. I am fine and happy now.

Are you a good watchdog?

I am not a barker, but I hear everything and let Mom know.
If someone comes to the door, I know if they are friend or foe. If I know who it is I do my happy dance and start whining. If I do not know who it is I go into my , look how big & fierce, I am stance.

Do you get along with people? What about other dogs?

I LOVE everyone. I have never met a dog or cat that I do not like. I even tried to play with the squirells in the yard, but they ran from me.
My favorite dog is Bijoux. She is my sweetie. She is a bossy little Pom.She always wants to be in charge. I let her have her way, but if I get tired of her gnawing on me, I just put my big paw on her 'til she settles down.

Are you a playful pup? Do you like to play with toys?

I love to play. I play fetch with anything I can get someone to throw. I love my kong and bones.I like peanut butter in my kong.
I love going to skin sisters'cause she has three furs for me to play with. We always have a good game of chase in the backyard. She has a pom, a husky and a shepard-husky mix.

Tell us your most endearing quality?

I am just a sweetheart. I am well behaved and love everyone. I even like going to the vet. I also have three special dances that I do. I bounce and roll my head if I want to go out. I bounce and woof softly when I want to eat. I bounce, roll my head, woof and run to the stairs when I think it is time to go to bed.

What is the daily routine in your house?

We get up early and I have breakfast and then go outside to potty and play. I can't hardly wait for dinner!I just play and sleep 'til dinner. Sometimes we walk over to the dog park and I play with friends and make new friends!

Do you like to go for walks? What about car rides? Where are some places that you like to go?

I love walks and car rides. In the summer I get to look out the window. Sometimes I get to put my head out. I like seeing other dogs in other cars.
I love when I get to go to the pet store. Everyone is so happy to see me.
I also have a favorite hardware store that I go to. The guys there are always happy to see me and they give me treats.

Any parting words or thoughts?

I am proud and humbled to be chosen as Fur Of The Month.This is a pawtastic group and I am lucky to be a part of it and to have met such nice furs.

A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, big or small, young or old. He doesn't care if you're not smart, not popular, not a good joke-teller, not the best athlete, nor the best-looking person. To your dog, you are the greatest, the smartest, the nicest human being who was ever born. You are his friend and protector.

Congratulations again Nubbly on being our DOGHOUSE FUR OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL 2013 !!!

*Merry pins a RIBBON on his collar and gives him a GIFT BASKET*

Now it is time for some FUN !! Lets go out and play in the rain big grin

LOOK !!APRIL SHOWERS DO BRING MAY FLOWERS !

cheerapplausecheerapplausecheerapplauseflowersbig hugflowerscheerapplausecheerapplausecheerapplause
✟ANGEL- SUNNY✟

The Little Boy- With a Heart of- Gold

Barked: Mon Apr 1, '13 9:25am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseNUBBLY!applauseapplauseapplause

What a wonderful interview! I enjoyed reading it very much.way to go
☯ Romeo- Beau ☯

Bred to SHRED!

Barked: Mon Apr 1, '13 11:28am PST 
Congratulations, Nubbly! I enjoyed reading all about you and your home. cheercheercheercheercheer You make a wonderful Fur of the Month. way to goway to goway to goway to go

Krickette- CGC TDI

Snowbabie from- Idaho

Barked: Mon Apr 1, '13 12:32pm PST 
Congrats. Nubbly what a wonderful life you have enjoyed reading all about you. Enjoy your month of April being fur of the month.cheercheercheercheercheercheer
♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Mon Apr 1, '13 2:04pm PST 
Congrats Nubblycheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer Love reading your interview with merrycloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 You are such a cutie piecheercheercheercheercheer Enjoy being Fur of the month fur Aprilflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers
♥- George- P.P.Pie- *SHM*

MERRYBELLE'S- HUSBAND!! SHE IS- MINE!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 1, '13 5:54pm PST 
partypartypartyapplauseapplauseCONGRATULATIONS NUBBLY!!!!applauseapplausepartypartyparty

What a wonderful choice for Fur of the Month!!!big hugbig hugway to go Thank you for doing us the honor buddy!hug It is a very interesting interview and I am so glad to get to know so much more about you!!!applauseapplauseapplausehi5

Merry once again a PAWSOME interview wife and you make me proud how you can draw the best out of everyfur!hugkissing You make the best detective on Dogster!big grinbig grinway to gokissingflowersflowers
Lady Chadee- Bear

I'm mommy's- Cinco de Mayo- Pom!

Barked: Mon Apr 1, '13 7:10pm PST 
Congrats to Nubbly! What a great interview!! Great job Merry!
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Tue Apr 2, '13 4:24am PST 
Congratulations Nubbly and it was such a good interview! It is so nice to get to know you better too! Enjoy your special month! applauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Tue Apr 2, '13 4:09pm PST 
cheer cheer Congrats Nubbly! cheer cheer

You have just the cutest name, too wink cloud 9
Darby

I love to- FRAP

Barked: Tue Apr 2, '13 6:36pm PST 
cheer cheer Congrats Nubbly! cheer cheer
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2