Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 11:52am PST 
Here we can post our daily chhats
MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 6:41pm PST 
Today it finally was Springlike....sunny and in the 40's The Flying Monkeys had their last day of school today, so starting tomorrow and all next week, they will be here from 7:30 until around 4:00 .........Yikes :0 Daddy decided to work out in the garage, so we were outside with him most of the day. He put our beds out in the sunshine....we all really liked that, especially Tipper. I'm sure that warm sunshine felt really good on her sore legs After Daddy Tipper picked up the Monkeys and Tipper, we all took a ride to have a pizza....Daddy always saves some crust for us, it was good. Now I have to rest up for tomorrow

shh
Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 9:50am PST 
Mommy was sick all week so we stayed in I can't wait till she's feeling better

Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 9:50am PST 
Dang mommy did sleep a lot though

Edited by author Fri Mar 29, '13 9:53am PST

MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Sat Mar 30, '13 3:43pm PST 
Just stopping by to wish everyone a Happy Easter ! Mama and Daddy are going with the family to a Brunch tomorrow morning. It's supposed to be cloudy and cool All next week Mama and Daddy have the Flying Monkeys, so we may not be around much . Once they leave when Daddy Tipper picks them up, Mama and Daddy are shot Have a great Easter dog walk
xena CGC

XENA THE WARRIOR- PRINCESS ARMED

Barked: Sat Mar 30, '13 4:44pm PST 
i went to an easter egg hunt today.my people told me that it was for little people not dogs.frownfrown i saw a big rabbit my people said no tasting. we went to the dog park after the people park. we had a easter cookie hunt. [SHE WAS UPSET ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE HUNT EASTER EGGS.SO WE WENT TO HER PARK I HID DOG TREATS FOR HER AND HER FRIENDS.}people do strange things to keep us happy.{IT WAS NOT MY IDEA TO WEAR THE RABBIT EARS SHE TOLD ME RABBITS HIDE EASTER TREATS.}i love my people.{XENA I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU.}big grinbig grin
Echo

Barked: Sat Mar 30, '13 7:50pm PST 
Happy Easter everybody,in case we don't get on tomorrow! Busy day! Jackson says he's looking down on all of you, and so is Freckles.Maizy....sorry your mommy and daddy don't feel so great.Hope they both get some relief.Max,tell your mommy to feel better soon.It's getting warmer here,but not planting time for a while.Mommy is excited over the flower catalogs coming in the mail though!
Bully

Barked: Sat Mar 30, '13 7:53pm PST 
Xena,you are a beauty....I would have helped yu get that Easter bunny for brunch.....I'm a badddd boy.That was nice of your moms to take you to the park though!!! eek
Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Sun Mar 31, '13 5:36am PST 
I'm glad your all having nice days for Easter its raining out here so inside we are.crycrycrycrycrycrycry
CoCo

CHOCOATE CHIP- COOKIE!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 31, '13 10:26am PST 
Supposed to rain here too later,you just beat us to it!Going to my skin sister's new house for Easter,so catch you later.Echo,CoCo,Jackson,and Bully.
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4