Toy of the Month Club for Dogs

Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 9:14am PST 
Recently my mom has been seeing these month clubs for pets all over the place.
Have you ever gotten one?

Toy of the month is the most recent one my mom just found out about through dogster. Here is the link: https://doggyloot.com/deals/3316-dog-toy-of-the-month/buy?eid=2190&u tm_source=dogster&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=totm

Sorry it isn't clickable,

My mom saw one with treats and toys, but it was quite expensive, cool but expensive.

We all like different types of toys so maybe this would work for us. Shyla loves toys the most. Halo and I are just kind of iffy about them.

Now if they had a kitten toy of the month, that would work for Story cat. She loves toys, and she destroys them in a short time.

Let me know what you think of these month clubs. If we were had extra money, my mom would definitely try them all out to see if they were any good.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 6:21am PST 
Interesting idea - haven't paid any attention to them. I'm the only one that likes toys much and I have my favorites and don't pay any attention to the rest of them.
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 9:34pm PST 
Yes, that's the thing, if you are picky with toys or food, you could be paying for items you won't use.

They do claim to give you a big discount though. But I think it would still work best with pets who love most toys and can eat all food ingredients.

My mom wishes they sold one for ladies.

Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 3:42am PST 
Honestly we really don't play with toys much anymore...O we like bouncy balls but thats pretty much it. We play with each other and run round da house. Mommy also ties knots in old socks and we play tugga war with them but really don't play with actual toys much any more....o we have some laying around and we pick them up once in awhile but mostly they just lay under a chair or behind a door...big laugh