Anyone Watch the Dance Mom's Episode where Broadway Baby Passed Away?

Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 6:16am PST 
Does anyone else's parent watch this show? This was last week's episode. The dance teacher's dog, Broadway Baby, suddenly got sick and had to be put to sleep.

Anyone else see it? It was heartbreaking. It's a reality show, and so it showed other people commenting on the what a difficult time it was for Baby's mom. And not all the comments were nice.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 6:18am PST 
No, never heard of this show.
Some people just don't understand what it's like, so they should just keep their big mouths shut shock OH GOSH - I gotta tell mom to maybe not be quite so honest with her opinions. red face
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 9:03am PST 
It was sad to watch. Then some of the women initially sympathized, but thenafterwards, criticized Abby, whose dog died. Some of them had pets before and said they understood, but I guess they didn't understand everyone has a different grieving process. And that even though it is a "dog" many people love them as much as or more than people.

Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Mon Mar 4, '13 6:23am PST 
My mom would be totally heart broken if that happened to one of us. People just aren't very nice to other people sometimes.