Do you bark at NOTHING?

Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 6:14am PST 
I am driving mom totally nuts this morning - well I do it alot really - I am barking and barking at nothing at all. And I just can't seem to stop! do you all do that?? what works to make you stop. She put me in the crate thinking that would help, but NOPE! Kept right on barking .. . barking . . . dog dog dog
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 6:32am PST 
Sometimes I perk my ears up and just bark bark bark. Mommy can't hear anything and none of da other dogs are abarking either ...only way mommy gits me to stop is to keep saying NO NO NO QUIET and sometimes she has to grab me and hold my nose before I will quit. shrug
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 8:39pm PST 
My mommy has a theory, but it could be wrong. She thinks sometimes we dogs hear things that humans can't. So even though humans think they hear nothing, there really is something dogs hear. So that's why we bark. shrug

Halo barks at wind and rain.shrug Which is a little odd too. Do you think you could be barking at that perhaps?

Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 6:16am PST 
Your mom is right Tinker Bell - we do hear stuff that our pawrents don't, but when the others aren't barking??? mom found that very odd.

And Cisco - mom did grab my nose shock and the NO NO NO Quiet didn't work either. I was just determined to bark. Maybe I sniffed something outside that the others didn't get to smell?

Not sure, but today I am quiet. Which is good!!!!!
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 8:48pm PST 
BOL, Sparky! No sure why you'd be the only one barking.

I bark when I want things, usually at mealtimes. My mom sometimes calls me "Baby Barky." I'm not patient at meal time. Shyla at mealtimes is as quiet as a church mouse! She makes me look bad.naughty Mom sometimes says, "Shyla, when you grow up, don't go barking for food like Tinker Bell." dognaughty

Oh, and if mom is slow at taking me outside, I will bark at her then too.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 6:16am PST 
Those sound like good reasons to bark to me!
Mom calls me "Barky Sparky" got a nice ring to it, don't ya think laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 7:16pm PST 
BOl! Love the Barky Sparky name!! Guess you bark the most at your house?
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 6:17am PST 
Yes I do big grin I am the KING of barkers dancing big laugh big laugh
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 8:20am PST 
BOL!!! I have that title at my house!!
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 2:12am PST 
ARF ARF ARF

O dere aint nuttin here.

BOL