Do You Wake Your ParentDuring the Night?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 7:35pm PST 
Curious to know if any of you wake up your parent when they're sleeping??

I sometimes wake up to use the bathroom, but that's it.
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 12:42am PST 
Only if dere is thunder outside...then I will wake mommy up trying to gits her to cuddle me...Or if there is something going on outside the house that isn't normal...People or deer or something in da back yard then we wakes her up barkety bark bark barking. Heck its usually Mommy dat wakes us up when she gits up in da middle of da night to go potty or cause she just can't sleep ...she gits out of bed and we follow her around where ever she goes! way to go
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 6:24am PST 
Sometimes we do - but like Cisco said, there is usually a good reason - some odd noise or something. We are a lot better about letting mom sleep now that we sleep in our own beds. We don't even make noise if mom has to get up in the dark. BUT if we think it's time to get up, we make LOTS of noise laugh out loud

Shyla

Will do anything- for treats!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 10:33pm PST 
I sleep through the whole night!

Same thing with Story cat.kitty
Halo Kitty

I love being - the baby!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 10:39pm PST 
I sleep through the night! Sometimes Tinky bothers me at nighttime, though!

My auntie has two cats, who wake her up at nighttime; they want attention!
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 7:43am PST 
our kitty makes lots of noise when she thinks we should be up and having breakfast! mom swears no alarm clock is really necessary at our house big grin
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 9:30am PST 
Our cat is the earliest riser of us all!

My mom is just thankful that she sleeps through the night
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 10:31am PST 
Mom says she doesn't need an alarm clock either because I always wake her up sometime between 5:30am and 6:20am. Occassionally, I won't wake her up so it's Maggie who is waking her up at 6:20. Abby is the only one who sleep through the night always and Mom ususally has to drag her out of bed when it's time to get up.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 6:46am PST 
Wow we are all early risers big grin
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 2:27am PST 
foxxy barks t every noise she hears. Then she goes to look out the window and barks some more. It's a real nightmare at abot 5:30-7 am when the neighbors are all going off to work.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2