Happy Valentines every one

Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 6:49am PST 
Lets hear what you did today for Valentines day
MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 2:05pm PST 
Well, we took a ride downtown and went to a place called Retique. It's actually a Goodwill store, but with nicer items. Mama got a pair cute pair of backless Skechers, a pretty blouse and long sweater with short sleeves. You can't beat the prices and it's quality stuff. The Skechers are like brand new and were only $9.99 ! After that we went for lunch and than went to Kohl's. Mama had to return some Gloria VanDerBilt jeans......let's just say they were a bit snug laugh out loud She found a nicer pair worth $39.99 for $21.99, than 30% off with the scratch-off couponsnoopysnoopysnoopy It was a great day, also our anniversary, so Daddy had got two pair of earrings for Mama....very pretty ! Mama is very blessed, he is a good man and helps Mama around the house since her back problems and knees ! He also is helping his Dad with shopping,doctors, etc. and Daddy, himself is having shoulder problems again. He's off from work and going to therapy, but he may need another operation.....basically a whole new shoulder. Naturally work is fighting him on this , so he has to see an attorney.....I can just see the money flying out the window little angellittle angellittle angel He is not to lift anything with that arm !!!cry I hope everyone else had a good day ( whoever that is thinking )
xena CGC

XENA THE WARRIOR- PRINCESS ARMED

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 4:26pm PST 
i went shopping at the pet store for new clothing.{SHE PICKED OUT A RED DRESS COLLAR,A CHAIN COLLAR WITH PINK INSERT.}i helped my people lace pink cord in the chain collar.{SOME HELP, frown SHE KEPT RUNNING OFF WITH CORD AND TELLING ME TO HURRY UP WITH IT.}i need it for the party i had been invited to.

Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 4:48pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewavesounds like ya'll had FUN! we had a quiet dinner at home on Valentine's Day.big grin