Sneezing?

Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 8:14am PST 
Do any of you sneeze regularly or ever??

I usually don't, but the other day I was sneezing for a little bit, then it stopped. Last year I was sneezing and sneezing one day and the next, turned out I had bronchitis! I sure don't want that again. So now when I sneeze my mom gets nervous.

What about you? Do you ever sneeze?shrug
Halo Kitty

I love being - the baby!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 8:18am PST 
Sometimes when people get close to me, & I sniff them,, I will sneeze! My mom thinks I'm allergic to people. I also sneeze if I get close to my mom when she uses nail polish remover. That stuff is too powerful!

Normally though I'm not much of a sneezer.
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 9:31am PST 
I sneeze sometimes when I'm sniff sniff sniffing around da grass in da yard. Usually in spring so mommy just figures its something growing new in da grass cause when I wander around it seems its just in a spot here or there that I sneeze and if I wander off I stop sneezing till I git back to da same spot and sneeze again AAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO How bout you! Hee Hee
big laugh

Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 6:11am PST 
Once in a while - not often though. Usually from sniffing like you Cisco.
Ruff

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 9:24pm PST 
My boy sneezes a lot and he has a collapsing trachea, so sneezing usually leads to a honking fit until I can get him to settle down and breathe. The vet wasn't concerned so neither am I... I live in a reeeeeally dusty house, so I'm sure that doesn't help.
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 10:46pm PST 
Cisco, we have some sneezy spots in our backyard, too!

Hmm..wonder if our house is dusty. thinking
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 1:01am PST 
Occasionally Foxxy has a sneezing fit. She has those rapid fire ones and blows water all over the house. She has some hay fever I think. It's nothing serious, but she's got her nose into everything all the time so its hard to tell if its allergies or just fluff and stuff getting up there.

Then she will sneeze if she has been laying on her back. I think the moisture builds up and drains back until she has to sneeze it out .

Othr than that, they will sneeze at each other when they play. When they do that, tthey're relieving tension and reminding each other that it's only a game.

Edited by author Tue Feb 12, '13 1:03am PST

Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 6:21am PST 
wow I didn't know that Foxxy! very interesting - and so cute all at the same time big grin
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 10:56pm PST 
Hayfever, I wonder if it's common in dogs? I think my granny's boy dog has hay fever! His eyes sometimes even get red during springtime!
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 6:30am PST 
I think it is common really - Molly's eyes water a lot more in the springtime too and she is a lot itchier.