Picture Taking....which member?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 9:46pm PST 
Who in your furamily is easiest to photograph??
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 10:02pm PST 
It probably the cat for us! kittyAll of us pups are very squirmy. After kitty, Halo, then Shy Shy, I'm last! I run around like crazy when mom wants to take my picture.blue dog
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 2:41am PST 
O heck mommy's always carrring a camera and we are all pretty used to it but only if she takes our picture on da move...we aint sitting and posing for no pictures...laugh out loud

I'd say Vickie is the easiest if your wanting one of us to stay and sit still laugh out loud

Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 6:22am PST 
Hmmm good question! I guess it kind of depends.
Tucker does pretty good - especially if he thinks he hears something outside!
Me, I do OK most of the time. But she better not hesitate too long!
Molly and Katie are pretty easy - the hardest part of those too is getting them when they aren't just curled up together sleeping laugh out loud
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 12:50pm PST 
BOL, you all sound really good at pictures. Me, I'm just so excited. The only time I'm still is if I'm cuddling with my mom. And she can't snap my picture if I'm cuddling.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 5:31am PST 
mom doesn't take nearly as many pictures of us as she used too. Has that happened at your house too?
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 8:46am PST 
Yes, same thing happened here. Well, when my mom got rid of her home computer, that's when she stopped taking as many pictures. Same thing when she got rid of the iPhone. It just wasn't convenient to take them and download them.

My mom does notice us all changing though, getting older. She notices it most with me. I'm still just as active, but my face has more grey in it now. So she tries to snap pictures here and there regularly, but we don't make it easy.

Our webpages here on dogster are great memory "books" though. Not sure if one day we can download them and print them out. Apollo who passed a year ago, my mom loves checking his page.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 6:13am PST 
Mom is very old school - still has her laptop and a camera. She still doesn't have a "smart" phone.
Yep, we are all looking a lot "whiter" especially on our faces. Katie not so much yet, and Molly is catching up. Now the top of my head is starting to turn white too shock
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 10:51pm PST 
BOL, my head is white too.

My mom says we both still look cute!way to go
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 1:10am PST 
Foxxy is a shutterbug. She poses for the camera when I get it out. Taggert takes forever to get a good picture of. He just never sits still and always likes to move at the last minute. I can go through gigs of space before I get a single good one worth keeping and posting of him. It took three weeks of waiting with the camera to get him to om nomnom while it was recording. I'd get him talking and then whip out the camera and he would just shut up and stare at me.

The problem lately is that he's jealous of foxxy so when I am taking photos of her, he photobombs. one of his on his page shows him in front of the camera with foxxy behind. I had taggert with us for about a week when he did this. I was taking pictures of Foxxy because she does this totally feline thing where she comes and lays down on my book when I'm trying to read it, and this time, she was holding my pages down. Taggert had been avoiding the shutter for the whole week, and right when I had a great framing of the Fox, Taggert decided to get up from his nest and plop down in front of the camera. He's a real brat.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2