Think Spring/ Squirt's three year anniversary from recovering from a hip replacement

(Page 1 of 635: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Captain- Chloe Salty- Sea Dog

I love the sea

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 3:45pm PST 
Hi all,
Starting tomorrow we're having a party. We're having think spring party. We've been having really cold weather. Spring is a month and a half away. A time when we have pretty flowers, pretty birds comeback and warmer. Also we're having a three year anniversary for Squirt. It's been almost three years since Squirt had a hip replacement. You guys helped us get through it. Your kindness and thoughts.
Thank You,
Chloe
Captain- Chloe Salty- Sea Dog

I love the sea

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 4:01pm PST 
To spring where the weather warmer, the flowers bloom and we go to beach. To Squirt for going through difficult times of a three moth recovery from a hip replacement. It's been almost years. She's such a trooper.
hughughughughug
Mimi TD ADX- JDX SPD RN

So many toys,- Kongs etc, so- little time.

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 5:21pm PST 
Happy 3 year 'Squirt's Recovery' Day from Hip Replacement dog

Edited by author Sun Feb 3, '13 5:23pm PST

Girls of the- Sea

We love the sea

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 3:47am PST 
Good Morning all
wavewavewave
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:33am PST 
Good morning girls!!

I sent a message out to the Dog Parkers so hopefully everyone can find usway to go And I sent invites to Shane and Cody!

It's hard to believe it's been 3 years for Squirt's hip!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Wilderness- Woofers

Happy are we!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:35am PST 
We are exhausted from the Super Bowl. SF gave it a good try but it was too late. Flacco was on fire! We did like the halftime show and many of the ads. Mom's sister is a librarian so she loved the Oreos "whisper" adbig laugh And of course "God made a farmer". Many of our friends here are farmers and ranchers and hey are so hard working.

Have a great day palswavewave
Shane & His- Shenanigans

The Shane-ster!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:43am PST 
waveWow 3 yrs Squirt that amazing!! You go girl!snoopysnoopysnoopy
We are tired from the Super Bowl also. We thought the 1/2 time show was pretty raunchy for a "family" show all those kids watching those moves. All they needed was some poles. hehehe It's all about sex these days no wonder the kids act the way they do. Just my opinion. shrug
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:52am PST 
Yeah, mom kind of forgets about children watching...it was pretty racyshock A couple of the ads were too.

Glad you found the group, Shanesnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Edited by author Mon Feb 4, '13 6:52am PST

Trooper

Adopt a rescue

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:57am PST 
Morning all. squirt, you rock with that hip. You have the best family that could do that for you.

Shane, mom agrees....I think she even mentioned pole dancing in one of her posts.shrug Not a fan and don't really have to have much talent to gyrate your hips like that. Just sing Beyonce. It is all about the money and is that what you want baby Blue to see mom doing?

We know we are outnumbered with our opinions but seriously, not what we want our grands to watch.

Congrats to both teams that really played well. It was a Super, Superbowl.way to go
Girls of the- Sea

We love the sea

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 7:02am PST 
Good Morning Woofers, Trooper, and Shanewavewave
  (Page 1 of 635: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]