Super Bowl or Puppy Bowl?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 11:44am PST 
For us it will be both!cheerMy mom will be going back and forth between both channels!way to go
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 2:00pm PST 
bowl of ice cream? Bowl of chips? These are the only bowls we care about laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 7:52pm PST 
Mommy recorded the Puppy Bowl and watched it while daddy watched the Super bowl and we licked thier ice cream and chip dip bowls so I guess it was ALL Bowls for us...big laugh

Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:16am PST 
No bowls here at all. WHAT shock would have liked one of those ice cream bowls. . .
Victoria- (Vickie)- Poop

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 9:30am PST 
O Mommy and Daddy eat all da ice cream when dey really should give us each a scoop but whats ya gonna do....We enjoy cleaning da bowls up for dem we do..yum yum yummy!
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 12:24pm PST 
Oh my goodness! I'm jealous and so is mom! We want ice cream and dip bowls too!!

My mommy always thinks she's over her puppy itch, up until she sees shows like Puppy Bowl. Now my mom misses having a puppy. I sure don't!! naughty
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 12:25pm PST 
Dad went somewhere else to watch the superbig bowl and mom watched a little of the puppy bowl. She thought maybe we would like it but we didn't really care all that much laugh out loudlaugh out loud She was trying to tell that one catahoula doggie that she was being bad and needed a time out but the doggie wasn't listening. She did get a time out though so maybe the ref heard her. way to go Mom thought she was a pretty doggie and it made her miss Jake. Again.
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 9:56pm PST 
Oh those pups! Some were naughty!! My mom wonders where they all come from.shrug Does anyone know?
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 11:29am PST 
Their mamas big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 6:19am PST 
OH TAZ laugh out loud laugh out loud snoopy snoopy you are too funny laugh out loud laugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2