We want to hear your stories!!!

Dukey-Pookie

I RULE THE- WORLD!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 8:33pm PST 
Pssst! There's no owners here... Let's talk about the worst things we have done EVER!!! Ok, I'll go first.

Well, It's all the fault of the evil Jewel. Mom left me in the house last week because of the extreme heat outside. Jewel came in the doggy door and went into the bathroom. I soon heard the sound of plastic shredding, so I went to see what was going on.

Wow! There she was shredding the wrapping on the new 12-roll toilet paper package. After she shredded the wrapping she started pulling on the tp rolls. This was too much fun to miss out on, so I started stealing the rolls carrying them out to the front room, where I could tear them up at my leisure. What fun! I had never done this before. Back to the bathroom for another roll.... and another... and another... and then mom came home..... Mom realized that I had TOO much fun, she found a chewed-up toothbrush,comb, hair spray bottle that was squirting out spray like a volcano because I made a whole in it. I tried to explain that it was all Jewel's fault but humans just don't understand us!! What part of "Woof" don't they understand??? shrug

Just another little dog led astray by Jewel... (sigh).

Your Friend,

Duke the Stealth Lab
Mr.Maxy

No Pet Motto

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 8:44pm PST 
BOL Duke!! big laugh That was tooo funny!!!! Tell Jewel it's all her fault!!!

Mom swore it never could have snowed in summer and INSIDE A HOUSE but it did...
It all started when Mom left me at home for a little bit. (More like 1000000 hours!) I felt sooooo bored so I began to destroy the walls. The paint got chipped off pretty hard and after a while I got bored. To the next room! I marched off to the living room and my "Super Nose" went into action. Sniff, Sniff! Nothing. Then I came up with a fun pastime game! I began to shake the cushions and tear them apart. Soon it looked like I had murdered an ostrich! It was just like a snow day!!! Then i heard the key turning and footsteps. I had no choice but to hide under a big pile of feathers. Here comes the hurricane I thought. Mom's jaw dropped in amazment. She called my name a couple of times but I didn't answer. Then she began looking for me ALL OVER THE PLACE which served as a bonus for my bad deed hehehe!! Finally she saw a big black head peer out... Boy was I in the Dawg house!!!

Your Pal, Maximilian
Honey

i love my owners

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 3:00pm PST 
That was funny guys! laugh out loud
Ok so my two owners came over to see me once and they brought these things called. Webkinz over to play. To me they look like chew toys and while they weren't looking I grabbed one. Then they started to chase me all over the yard. "Oooooh, a game of tag! " I thought, so I ran faster and faster until they caught up with me and grabbed my collar. "Hey what are you doing?? I'm choking here! " and then they grabbed the toy from my mouth. "Hey I wasn't done with that! " I barked. After that they put me in the lonely garage where I watched them examining the webkinz that I had chewed. Hey! I only chewed off a little of its fur and its ear. What's the deal here? I mean come on give me a break, it was tempting!

Jewel Diva- Girl

Her Royal- Majesty, Jewel

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 6:10pm PST 
I must start by saying that Duke and I are the very worst siblings ever even though we usually do everything together, like staring at Mom and Dad when they are in the kitchen to playing together and watching out for each other when we are outside together, like when Duke loses his ball over the fence line and I bark for her to get Mom or Dad out to retrieve the ball for her.
But sometimes Duke does something that makes Mom and Dad really upset with her and it sometimes upsets me a little bit too. He shows me his wittle puppy teeth and makes a nasty face, but he doesn't growl. I figure it is like teenage rebellion because in dog years, he's considered a teen and I am considered an "old dog" (even though I'm not THAT old). Anyway this time it got to me!!!

Yesterday morning Duke and Dad and I went downstairs and Dad let us out for our morning out time and then we came in for our treat. After treat the Labradork always wants a chewey and I thought I wanted one too. I usually don't care about them but yesterday I wanted one too. Dad gave Duke his and then he gave me mine. Duke, the little piggy that he is, decided that she wanted BOTH of them. First he showed me his teeth and then...he had the nerve to BARK at me. I just dropped the chewey on the floor because I figured that I would never finish it and he might as well just have it. But...it remained in the back of my mind.

This morning when we went outside for our morning outing I found something wonderful! It was the shell part of a horse chestnut that some squirrel had dropped. Now you probably know that they have nasty little spikes sticking straight out all over them. Well, I picked it up ever so carefully and gently because I didn't want to poke myself in my mouth and I hurried right into the house with it right past Dad and Duke and into the living room where I stuck it under the coffee table where I didn't think anyone would notice it and then I went back out to the kitchen for my treat.

Duke was happily munching on his chewey so I took a little bitty nap while I waited for him to finish the chewey. Finally he finished and knowing that Dad is listening to the morning news while making his sandwich to take to work with him, I knew he would never pay any real attention to what I was up to.

So I went back out to the living room and reached under the coffee table and once again, ever so carefully and gently I got the chestnut shell and took it into the kitchen. I got really close to Duke and I just nonchalantly dropped it on the floor.

Of course the dumb little doorknob went after it, he wasn't going to put up with me having something that he didn't have. At that point I thought I had better exit the room and go upstairs to see Mommy who was doing her hair.

Then I heard Duke wimpering and fussing (which usually sends me flying to check on her) But since I already knew what it was all about I just curled up on the big bed for a little nap. Then I heard Dad bellowing "Duke, drop it, drop it!" Then I heard Dad saying "ouch, ouch, ouch." Then I heard the lid of the trash can go down so I knew the fun was really over.

I think and hope that Duke will think twice before he shows me his pathetic needle-sharp puppy teeth again and that he has learned that I am still alpha and not to bark at me.

As alpha dog I think I won that round.

Just a reminder to all of you Bad Dogs, Be very careful of prickly things.

Love from,

Alpha Queen,

Jewel
Jewel Diva- Girl

Her Royal- Majesty, Jewel

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 6:11pm PST 
q
little angel
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Sun Mar 10, '13 2:57pm PST 
Hi guys I'm new to the group and well I have a bad habit of marking in my mommy's room. I did it today and got caught right after i did usually it takes a while. all I can say is OOPPS. BOL laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Hey when you gotta go you gotta go and if you just don't feel like going out the doggie well you go where you can. big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh Needless to say I got what I call the "naughty talk" and told I knwo better etc.. Mommy even said that being a TD i knwo better and I'm so well behaved when I'm out in public and when I work etc.. Hey that's different then at home. I ran outside as soon as mommy yelled my full name and stayed out for a good 10 min and when I came in the bedroom door was closed shock and I was told no toys for "naughty dogs" shock My toys are in mommy's room how could she and then she wants to know why I "mark" in her room.
Honey

i love my owners

Barked: Sun Apr 14, '13 5:05pm PST 
oh wow! that's funny!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud welcome to B.D.U.!welcome
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Wed May 8, '13 7:13am PST 
Dang my idea didn't work I wanted mommy to feel bad about leaving me home for a long weekend so i licked my leg and go a boo boo on it at first she thought it was out of boredom but then she realized it was a hot spot well she THOUGHT she was smarter then me by putting the COS on me and but I found a way to get to my leg then she put a doggie bandage on it well I found a way to get it off then she tried the socks well I licked thru the sock BOL Does she not knwo I'm smarter then her ?? I mean come on if I want to do something i will do it and that's all there is to it . Wells he keeps saying "no Alex leave your leg alone" "Alex you is being naughty" "Alex you know better" BOL big laugh
Jake

*lick, lick,- lick*

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 8:36pm PST 
BOL! Mom once put socks on my paws because I was scratching at a scab and making it bloody but I always pulled them off! big laughbig laugh
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Thu Jun 27, '13 9:07am PST 
Once again naughtiness won over being good BOL big laughbig laughbig laugh At work yesterday one of my favorite people left a piece of pizza on the couch so i sniffed it, licked,and then helped myself to it. It was well worth it big laughbig laughbig laugh Ok so when mommy first saw me sniff it she said to leave it did I no then she said it again still didn't listen then she said no Alex leave it well I figured by this time it my slobber on it from licking it so I wen ahead and ate . Besides my friend said I could have it.big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh Ok so i knew better but who cares it was pizza and it was yummy. besides I cleaned up after myself. Now mommy says I need a "refresher" course in what "leave it" means. i knwo what ti means I just choose the pizza is all big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh