Keeko is at the Bridge....

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 5:42pm PST 
I just ran into Keeko here at the Bridge. I was happy to see him and play a game of tug-o-war, but I know his Mom is missing him terribly. What a great guy he was! I will always remember our fun pawties.....
Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 6:59pm PST 
Yes, Cozzie, it was so much fun to pawty with you, Keeko and Spike, among other pals. We did some outrageous adventures. Tell Keeko I think of you Bridge pups often.
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '13 2:54pm PST 
Hovering over you and dropping kisses, my dear! little angellittle angellittle angel
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 10:48am PST 
hughughug
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 2:59pm PST 
***watching all those kisses flying back and forth and getting dizzy*** way to go
Riley

Run. Play. Love.

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 3:31pm PST 
Oh Cozzie,

We're sorry to hear that Keeko has joined you and the others. I know that you all will shower him with love.

We miss you Cozzie, and Spikey, and the others as well. We think of all of you often.
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 12:04pm PST 
Thanks for the kind thoughts, Riley. I have been playing tug o war with Keeko every day and Spike joins in sometimes when I can talk him out of chasing the angel girls. And Vinny has established a celestial Den ob Lub up here. We are busy as can be and I want all you earth dogs to know you can eat all the chocolate you want up here with no problem. In fact you can stuff your face and still stay thin!!

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 2:27pm PST 
Great to hear from you Cozzie!
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 12:44pm PST 
Oh there's my pretty Daisy gal!! cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
Hannah 1995 - 2007

Let's- GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 8:27am PST 
Cosmo you for got to mention our romps in the field of lovekissing