|Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 7:38pm PST |
|Secret Cupid will be much different than Secret Santa.
How does Secret Cupid work?
Secret Cupid is where you will send the partner you're matched up with Dogster Valentine Day themed rosettes through February 7th until February 14th to your Valentine (send rosettes anonymously).
You will also send your Valentine a Valentine's Day Card along with a Valentine themed gift(s). Examples of Valentine themed gifts would be dog toys, dog tags in the shape of a heart, collar, sweater, scarf, treats, etc.
The catch is that whatever you choose to send to your Valentine has to be Valentine themed.
* If you are not 100% committed to signing up, following the rules or exchanging gifts with your partner, please do NOT sign up. If you fail to follow the rules, you will not be able to participate in any other exchanges in the group.
* The maximum spending limit is $10.
* Paw-mail me your shipping address.
* Dateline to participate in this exchange is January 25th.
* Dateline to ship your packages out is February 1st.
* You may send a gift to the owners of the dogs/cats such as a box of chocolates, a rose, etc.
* All dogs/cats will be matched up with the opposite gender.
For anyone who participated in Secret Santa, I have a list of your likes/dislikes, etc. So, if you were to want to buy your Valentine a collar, I still have that information.
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|