I like someone who....

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Rocky

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:05pm PST 
This is a guessing game where other people have to guess who your crush is for example:

I like someone who: likes______ and is a ____ dog breed.

Note: Do not tell the dog's name or dogster ID or don't say any hints like: their family members include _____

You can say only 2 letters that their name starts with and ends with for example: The dog I like starts with the letters: E_ _ _ _ _ e. So if someone knows who that is they says the answer like this: "I know who you like!" Is it Example Dogster ID 1234567?" If the writer says yes it is Example then the answerer has to start the game.
Vinny

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:08pm PST 
Ooooh Oooh, Lemme start! Ok, I like someone who: is a Pomeranian who's name begins with the letter M and ends with the letter A. Her Mommy nicknamed her Princess and she is 4 years old. Can you guess who I like?
Snow,- Poochon- Angel

You say naughty- like it's a BAD- thing!

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:13pm PST 
I know who you like! Is it, Melissa: Dogster ID 527721

Vinny

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:15pm PST 
No snow Sorry, here's a another hint M_ _a
Snow,- Poochon- Angel

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:17pm PST 
Oooh, Oooh! I know who you like!!! Is it Mika? You talked about her in your diary entry, does she have a dogster account?
Vinny

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:19pm PST 
Snow you are good! That is too easy, let's try and guess who your crush is!

PS, Mika has no Dogster account frown
Snow,- Poochon- Angel

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:26pm PST 
Ummm, ok. I like someone who: Is the same crossbreed as me (a Poochon) and is a rescue dog. Her birthday is December,19,2000 and she is 12 years old. Her sun sign is Saggittarius. Her favourite toys are: Ropes and Plush toys. Can you guess who she is? I'll give you a hint: S_ _ _ _ e Poochon. Good Luck way to go
Rocky

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:30pm PST 
thinking Snow this is a hard one! Could it be Salvatore Poochon, Shane Poochon, Sophie Poochon, Stephanie Poochon, Susie Poochon, Sammie Poochon, Suzanne? Theres no Dog profile for Salvatore,Shane,Stephanie, Suzanne and Susie!!! But... Oh, I know who you like!!! Is it Sammie?

Edited by author Fri Jan 11, '13 9:32pm PST

Snow,- Poochon- Angel

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:34pm PST 
red face Your right Rocky... Sammie You guys are so good! Now it's your turn Rocky!
Rocky

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:42pm PST 
I knew it, I knew it alllllllllll along!!! Anyways, I like someone who: Is a Gemini and who's birthday is June,11 2007. She likes to play fetch. Her name is like this: O_ _ o and is named after a black and white cream-filled cookie who is known as "Milk's Favourite Cookie" She is a Lhasa Shih-Tzu crossbred which I think I am too. And she is 5 years old. CAN YOU GUESS WHO SHE IS???
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2