Is it Summer Yet?? What's Your Weather??

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 8:31am PST 
I'm in CA, and we sometimes don't get snow, but this winter we've had it a few times, including yesterday!!

Our high today is supposed to be 32! Cold for Southern CA!
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 7:37am PST 
Well its 9:30 in the morning and its 55 here but by 7 or 8 tonight they are predicting snow and temps will drop into the low 30's!!!!

Weather has been crazy crazy crazy here we don't know if we should fluff up our fur or shed it off!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr! dancinglaugh out loud
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 12:48pm PST 
Yikes that is warm, thn cold. Very similar to mine, but recently we've just been cold and stayed cold.

My dad got the flu, too, but he was out of town the whole time he had it.

Victoria- (Vickie)- Poop

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 6:00pm PST 
O dat is da bestest way for a dad to have da flu...while dey is outta town..big laugh
Mr. Bobo- Jangles

Born to be a- pest!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 10:46am PST 
Mom says we live in the New England area. It's been warm for the past 2 days with fog and mist. Thats good cause it's melting all the snow around here and I like that. More cold weather is in the near future so Mom says i best not get too use to this warm weather. applause
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 6:20am PST 
Definitely not summer here shock (Oregon)
The high here yesterday was 32 - this morning it's 27. It's been like that for a few days now, and they say that it will be cold all week. But it's supposed to stay dry, so mom is happy about that part.
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 8:27am PST 
Well I'm glad you've A few warm days sounds fabulous! I wish it would stay warm, though. This weather has been really crazy.

Ya, my Dad. He usually gets my mom sick, but not this time.Poor guy, he was sick the whole time.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 6:16am PST 
Is your dad feeling better, Tinker Bell? I sure hope so. Really great that your mom didn't catch it.
hug
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 6:23am PST 
Well it seemed like he was getting better, but then yesterday he started not feeling well again. shrugHes been getting sick a lot. Guessing the cold isn't helping. Hope everyone is taking their vitamins and sleeping.

It's been so cold here still. Hope it starts getting warm,even a little warmer would help.

Supposed to be in the 60's later this week, my mom can't believe it. Hopefully though. The cold hurts my old surgery leg!
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 6:27am PST 
Oh so sorry about your dad Tinker Bell. I hope he feels better real soon. And yes, cold weather hurts things like old surgery sites. Keep that leg warm!

Still cold here too - hoping that the rain comes and washes all this cold air and fog away. I know that sounds weird wishing for rain, but they say we have a warm air thing over the top of us that is holding all the cold in the valley where we live. Stagnant air advisory through the weekend. BRRRR is all I can say.
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3