Best in Show, Must Love Dogs, A Dog's Purpose!

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 3:25am PST 
Mom received 2 DVD's from son - Best in Show, and Must Love Dogs, and A Dog's Purpose book, a Lab calendar, Bulldog keychain, Black Lab sticker. Other son and wife gave her a Bulldog picture - woohoo! Christmas went to the dogs this year!

Hope all had a good holiday so far, we are digging out of a big snowstorm. snoopykitty
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 4:40pm PST 
Hi Rocky! Happy New Year to you! Best in Show is my Mom's favorite dog movie....let us know how you like it! Looks like you had many good dog gifts at your house!! Mom is volunteering with the adoption team at Safe Harbor Lab Rescue here in Colorado. That's Mom's new dog comes from, although she's not actually a lab, but that's another tale!

Great to hear from you!! happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Edited by author Fri Dec 28, '12 4:41pm PST

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 2:49am PST 
That is so wonderful that your mom is volunteering, so in need of help. I haven't seen either dvd - it's been busy here for some reason, but looking forward to them and my 2 new books! The family knows where my heart it cloud 9way to go

Dafi

Good boy.

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 5:25am PST 
We also liked Best In Show...laughed out loud.
Happy Holidays
Dafi's Dad
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 1:54pm PST 
Happy Holidays - all - the trees are all piled in the parking lot in the park, kind of sad but smells amazing there. I haven't seen the Best in Show yet but soon. Weather is warm here, almost seems like spring coming early. Have so many good books to read -
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 10:14am PST 
Hey Sarge...It's been FREEEZING here. We call it Stock Show weather, since it gets cold in mid Jan when the Stock Show is in Town. My sister Haley has husky blood, so she is loving it. Mom has downloaded a few free dog books on the Kindle and she needs to get going on reading them, too!