Christmas Party

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 6:13pm PST 
Thank you all for participating in this year's Secret Santa and holiday card exchange. The Christmas Party will be held on December 19th at 7:00 pm Eastern Time but will be an ongoing event until everyone receives their gifts.

You may open your gifts on December 19th or you can wait until Christmas (whichever you prefer) but please try to post pictures of your dogs/cats with their gifts in this thread.

The Christmas Party is a party where we all come together and post pictures of our dogs/cats with their gifts and talk about the gifts that we've received. There will also be a Secret Santa reveal party (please do not reveal who your Secret Santa is until the reveal party. You do NOT reveal who you shipped to but who sent to you).

There will also be contests and games at this Christmas Party. If you have not already, please sign up for the "Christmas Zealie Giveaway" in the Trading Dog Goodies" threads.
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 5:16am PST 
OMD We are so excited mommy let us open our gift from Santa but we won't say nothing until it is time. happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 4:52pm PST 
Sophie and Harley had 3 boxes to open! They got wonderful gifts: 3 pk of tennis balls (Sophie grins), a large package of Holistic Treats, a squeaky dinosaur! Thanks Secret Santa Bentley.

A large package of Beggin Strips, a Dental Chew Bone and a squeaky bone! Thanks Secret Santa! House of Hounds and a recipe for Bread Maker Turkey Treats - Yummy!

A big stuffed pink lamb, a big green stuffed frog, a Dogzilla tug toy, a Mash Orb ball which Sophie has out in the yard right now! Thank you Secret Santa! Will try to get pictures but both pups are running around right now with toys everywhere

Mom hopes she didn't get everything mixed up cause we kinda dove in the presents and got them mixed up
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Hugs,
Sophie Claire
Harley Davidsonshock

Edited by author Wed Dec 19, '12 5:00pm PST

♥- Aidan- ♥

♥♥♥ Sweet- Purring Ball of- Fluff ♥♥♥

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 5:39pm PST 
Aidan was Secret Santa to Kenny and Dooli. hug

Merry Christmas,

Aidan (One of the kitties from the dog pack, 'The Doogers') smile
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 5:42pm PST 
Nikki and Alex each got a new Kong which they needed badly and are so excited about, they each got a bag of greenies which they love, They got 2 unstuffed stuffies and 1 regular stuffie which Alex has claimed already and they got some home made treats they got peanut butter treats 2 bags and liver treats. Nikki has already figured out that they are in eh fridge and keeps begging for more more more. . Thanks Secreta Santa`s Buddy, Snoppy and Choo Choo. I will try and get a picture of them soon with all their new treats and toys.
♥ The- Doogers- ♥

Babe, Molly and- Houndy

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 5:45pm PST 
The Doogers (Molly, Babe and Houndy) were Secret Santa to PILOUX! hug

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The Doogers ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
HarleyDavids- on THD, CGC

Loved to be- loved

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 5:49pm PST 
Harley Davidson and Sophie Claire were Secret Santa's to:

King Pugsley
Bentley
Bill

Hope you enjoy your pressiesbig grin
♥Rave- n♥

I have a Tude

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 5:52pm PST 
hi all
we just got on cuz mom just got home from work
Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 5:57pm PST 
Treader's package was some nice toys.snoopy We'll post some pictures soon.
Think the package was from Tonka? Thanks, Tonka!big grin

Edited by author Wed Dec 19, '12 6:02pm PST

♥Rave- n♥

I have a Tude

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 5:58pm PST 
Benjamin was our gift receipanthappy dance
Hope you liked our gift s...woof
(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4