Lets share what we like about Christmas!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 5:41am PST 
I first of all can't wait for them to bring in a tree for me to hide under! It is the best smelling awesome way to spend a couple hours
Iris Mree

The Pistol

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 5:41am PST 
I don't know I was just a puppy last year- I will let you know
Jack

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 9:14am PST 
Wish we would get a real tree. Mom sees that they are on sale at walmart and her considered getting one and taking down the fake one but her decided her was too lazyfrown

I like the pretty lights and decorations around the wood stove. It makes mom want to light a fire and I love laying by the warm stove!

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 11:20am PST 
I LIKE ALL THE PRETTY LIGHTS AND THE YUMMY SMELLS COMING FROM THE KITCHEN. I ADORE BEING WITH MY FAMILY. THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME.
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 6:45pm PST 
You got that right Luke, home is wonderful! We are so fortunate to have nice loving homes. I wish all the pound and homeless puppies could find nice homes for Christmas.hug
Belle- (Bella)

Shelter Dogs- Rule!

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 6:09am PST 
Being dumped in a shelter is no fun. I know first hand. I was sent to one twice.
Last year was my first time in a real home for Christmas. Let me tell ya there is no feeling like it. Now mom and dad call me queen Belle esp. when I am on my Big pillow.cloud 9
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 6:15am PST 
We feel the same way Lady Sophie. I haven't had the best of years either I also came from a shelter too. I've had a few homes but never anything like this home. Thats my Christmas wish that all those unfortunate pups is shelters and chained in yards get a home like we have. Having a loving home is really the best.

Now getting toys and yummy treats is what I love about Christmas. Also stealing Lukes toys is my favorite thing to do year around.way to go
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 7:01am PST 
Christmas is a time we spend with family and friends. I think it is pretty neat when we get to replace our old toys with new toys so that we can pull all of the stuffing out of them. I am thankful that I have a good warm loving home. Being in a shelter sure is no fun and my wish is that all of the doggies that have no home can find a furever home.

Merry Christmas to all my furiends and their families.snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 7:11am PST 
Christmas music..............and having mama home for the week....then we dont have to stay confined to the utility room and I can sleep on the bed until I am ready to get up...

Seriously, Christmas is the time to spend with our families as we dont know what each day may bring and we need to enjoy each day to the fullest with friends and family. Our Christmas wish is that there be peace throughout the world and that all of the homeless people and pets find loving homes that is filled with abundance of love and food for all.

Merry Christmas! Love you guys...
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '12 11:59am PST 
WE LOVE ALL OF YOU cloud 9hugcloud 9hug MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!cloud 9hugcloud 9hug
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2