Close X

Board Here To Cruise To Christmas Island :)

(Page 1 of 95: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥- Ellie- ♥

I Did- It My- Way

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 7:32pm PST 
Hi Everyone, You can start boarding the Ship at 9 am Dog Time on Friday!! you can find your rooms and check out all the shops on the ship!!
Go Swimming or play Games in the Game Room.. and there is also Fancys Cafe
The ship will leave at 6 dt dont miss the fireworks

Itinerary for Your key to Happiness Cruise to Christmas Island...

Your key to happiness will leave Port Dogster Friday December 14th at 6pm Dog time sailing to Christmas Island.
Gather around the top deck and watch the spectacular fireworks as we move to open seas.
As soon as our Captain is on Auto pilot we will all meet on at the upper deck Pool. Drinks and Food will be served. Bring your favorite floatie and relax in the heated pool while being served poolside On Saturday you can enjoy a home cooked breakfast at Café Fancy before we arrive at Christmas Island port of call at 9am dogster time. You will be on your own to enjoy all the exciting fun filled excursions you signed up for. Don’t miss the boat we will be heading back home at 6 pm dog time Saturday night. Once our Captain has navigated us back out to the open seas Our Guests can make their way the Your key to Happiness Winter wonderland banquet hall. Dinner will be Buffett style. You can have your picture taken in the Giant Snowflake Arch or beside the big candy cane tree. Visit with Santa paws and find out if you’re on the Nice or Naughty list!!! Sunday Morning we will have a continental Breakfast, coffee and juices in Café Fancy You can then play some games (games and times TBA) on deck, take a swim, get a massage or go shopping in one of Your keys many shops. We will arrive back at port dogster at 9am dog time.
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
Mandy *MLD*

I Am A- Fiesty- Kitty

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:13am PST 
Comes on board and looks aroundthinkingthinkingthinking I must be earlyshhshh I just go to my cabin and wait for Dustysmile
Tessie - Rocks

Play, Eat,- Sleep, Get- Cookies, Play,- Rep

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:51am PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
OH I KNOW We're early...but couldn't wait! So excitedsnoopyhappy dancewave

Talloulah

RUNAWAY- BRIDE

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:53am PST 
big laugh
Yes I'm early too...My Bunnies jumped really fast!!!! Tee Heebig hugwave
Maggie Su- Pad

I love to mooch!

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 9:07am PST 
I am herewavecheercheercheer
Mrs. Molly- Woggins- Tucker RIP

I just love to- strut

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 9:08am PST 
I'm here toowavecheercheercheer
Maynard- Pugster

I am not a pet I- am an adventure!

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 9:09am PST 
I'm here toosnoopysnoopysnoopy
Gomer- Puggins

I'm goin' for it

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 9:10am PST 
Me toowavewavewavehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Johnny- Whackadoodle- (Buddy)

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 9:11am PST 
Don't leave me behindsnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopywavewavewavesnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 11:17am PST 
Well I am on board but my luggage is still waiting in the other thread. shrugshrugshrug

Going to drop Monty off in the kids playroom so he does not get lost on this trip!way to go
  (Page 1 of 95: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]