Hope, NPC- (In Loving- Memory)

Queen- of Naughty-

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 10:40am PST 
Post your Ho Ho Ho naughties here welcome

Edited by author Mon Dec 10, '12 10:41am PST

Angel Boy- Adam- ChewbaccaNPC

Nothing is too- big for me Love- Roxie

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 12:45am PST 
I have been leaving Mommy and Granny lots of little prezzies as well as trying to make yellow skating rinks in the house the last couple of nights. Boy I had no idea how fast mommy could still move in her old age till one of my yellow rivers started running towards her computer towers. Even gave mommy a scare a couple of days ago when I got too close to her computer chanir and the hair on my back paw got stuck under the roller on the side that causes me so much trouble. Lets just I was getting all kinds of goodies for a few hours. Oh also i am teaching mommy to watch what she says. last night she was in her potty room and told me tos tay where she coiuld see me so I went just far enough away and left a yellow lake between her and the desk. Granny came in to clean it and did not know the groomer clippers were on top of a bacg on the clipper box and moved it knocking the clippers that she has used for over 30 years as a groomer and now uses to groom me off on the ceramic tile floor. She says now they have a funny smell when theya re running so she may have to get new ones to groom me before Christmas.
naughty naughty naughty naughty naughty naughty naughty naughty
Adam Chewbacca

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 3:50pm PST 
Still leaving mommy and granny little prezzies that look like tootsey rolls and lots of yellow rivers and lakes. Even tried to water the indoor tree which I thought was put up when it got cold so I could have an indoor potty. Mommy has been trying to give me echnacea/goldenseal capsules but I spit them out and when she trys again I bite her fingers. That should teach her not to try poking things down my little throat.
Adam Chewbacca

Brandy Lynn

born to be wild

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 6:27pm PST 
Just wanted you all to know that mommy has not been on the computer much lately.See we lost our daddy on Dec 16th and mommy is so sad.So I will behave for a long while.So keep up the naughties.

Queen- of Naughty-

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 11:43am PST 
Brandy Lynn, me and mommy are so sorry that you lost your daddy. Our prayers and thoughts are with you, your mommy and your family.

I've been my usual naughty self. Mommy put a stocking up for me, but because I am chewish I chewed it up.
Brandy Lynn

born to be wild

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 3:08pm PST 
Thank You Hope and family it has been tough but we have each other for comfort.

Queen- of Naughty-

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 11:20am PST 
Hi Adam -- Me and mommy just read your diary entry. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your mommy, and your grandma. We love you!

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 1:40pm PST 
I still leave lots of yellow rivers and now leave more and more tootsey rolls in the house as well. Sometimes I do not even make it to the back door or I go out then come back inside and finish. Mommy tells granny not to yell at me but she does anyway cause it hurts her to clean up after me. May not poast as much cause Mommy is so sad so I have to find ways to cheer her up oh and tonight will just cuddle with her cause when the fireworks start she goes ape of it so it is up to me to growl at them. Mommy is going to call Texas A&M and talk with teir Vet school people to see if anyone in our area does that cyborknife treatment. if so she is going to find someplace that will help with the expence and use that so I have a little more time. She is going to have a hard time in another week cause I will be on pills for a while and can bite her again. I so love the sounds of her yelling when I clamp down on her fingers.
Adam Chewbacca