Christmas Trees & Decorations

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 8:59am PST 
Do you try to play with the decorations? Pee on the tree??

I know not to touch my mom's stuff. So I'm good with our Xmas stuff.

Story Cat is horrible with it though!! She thinks iour tree is her new cat tree and chew toy!!shock It might have to be moved into mom's bedroom.
Of course my daddy is upset over this. confused
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 12:33pm PST 
Nope Nope No touchin da tree or goodies.
Now I have to admit I have been caught trying to water it...Hee hee hee!
shh
Victoria- (Vickie)- Poop

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 12:35pm PST 
I don't care about dat tree thingy I just want to sit on mommy's lap!laugh out loud
but mommy sure does gits upset when Marxsy Kitty trys to climb it she do.
But if mommy sees her go near da tree she squirts her with water from a water bottle she do!
big laughlaugh out loudapplause

Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 6:18am PST 
Oh dear! kitties climbing Christmas trees! they do love to do that for sure.
Have you thought about putting some kind of cute little fence around it? Maybe something from the garden center? HMMM but kitties sure can jump and climb, can't they? It worked for a friend of ours when her Chi's tried to water the tree.

We don't have one on the floor. The last one we had was artificial and pre-lighted. When Molly was a puppy she chewed everything including the cord on the tree for the lights. Mom didn't discover this until the next year when the lights stopped working shock We think she did that when mom wasn't home to see her!

When I was a puppy, mom put the gifts under the tree and I chewed all the corners of the boxes and tried to eat the ribbons! After that, no matter what, that darned tree was always smaller and on a table red face
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 9:15am PST 
Hmmmm you aint figured out how to jump up on da table yet?
big laughshhlaugh out loud
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 11:37am PST 
BOL, Cisco!! laugh out loud

Oh, kitty is obsessed with the tree. She thinks mom bought it for her. Story cat is so big now, she can scale anything. My mom currently has aluminum foil & tape all around the floor surrounding the tree.confused We will let you know if it works.

Those tree lights must be tasty, because the kitten loves to chomp on them, too. And she gets mad when mommy takes her out of the tree. She will bite my mom. Story thinks the tree is hers.kitty

And you can all imagine how much my dad loves the foil around the tree.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 6:15am PST 
BOL laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud yeah I bet your dad is REALLY happy about that laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Cisco, jumping on the table - well, no! I usually get on the couch and then the table BOL Most of our tables are too high to jump on. We don't have a tree like that anymore. Mom says just too tempting. I mean really what are humans thinking: they bring a tree into the house and expect that no doggie will water it or kittie climb it? SERIOUSLY shock
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 12:15pm PST 
Loveable as our humans may be no pup said dey was always smarties...Hee Hee
way to godancingbig laugh
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 6:06am PST 
You got that right Cisco big grin they need to take some classes in doggie thinking way to go
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 10:22pm PST 
Oh my, this has caused lots of trouble at my place. The tree is now in my mommy's room. I'm the only pet allowed in there. My mommy tried everything to pet proof it with no luck. Finally the whole thing just had to be taken down and moved.

Now my mom has to see if Story will try to get the wrapped presents. shrugMy mom hasn't wrapped any yet. Any one want to take a guess. confused
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2