Cesar Millan Biography on Cable TV/New Show Preview

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Fri Nov 23, '12 7:54pm PST 
I know not everyone is a fan of Cesar.

If you are interested though, there is a tv biography of him this Sunday on Nat Geo Wild Channel.
After the biography, there will be a preview showing of his new series-Leader of the Pack.

I have no idea what his new show is about at all. I'm curious to see. We will record both shows.
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '12 6:05am PST 
that should be real interesting. I think he's had quite a life. No, we aren't a fan, but he is a good man. Will be waiting for your review!
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '12 10:52am PST 
shock We don't have NatGeo. Mom isn't a huge fan of Cesar, but she did learn alot from him. She just doesn't agree with everything. We should still watch the biography show though... bummer.

Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '12 4:26pm PST 
Well mommy's gonna have to look this up and see if we gits it or not ...if we do she will record it. and see what its all about she will. Thanks for da advance notice.
smile
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 1:41pm PST 
These were both interesting shows. My mom made a separate post for the new show.

As for the biography, my mom did enjoy it. My mom has read some of his books, and she does subscribe to his magazine, so she knew quite a bit about him already. It did focus on his life past to present, but it also focused on his current endeavors overseas.

Not that it's anyone's business, but his own, but the show didn't mention more than a sentence about his Ex. Just saying he got married to the mother of his kids when he was young, & that they are divorced. Nothing else. No recent news about his oldest son either. It showed a lot of his youngest son and girlfriend. The show didn't focus much on his dogs at all, nothing mentioned about Junior. Guess that's why it was Cesar's biography.

The one thing that surprised my mom was that he tried to commit suicide, after his divorce. Not that it's the world's business either. My mom never heard that though. It just goes to show when your world gets thrown off kilter, life sometimes seems so overwhelming, even when you're Cesar Millan. He seems to be handling everything fine now, and seems happy with his new life and family.

It was a good show.
Victoria- (Vickie)- Poop

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 6:33pm PST 
well dingo berrys grrrrrrrrr we missed it we did!
cryfrown
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 6:16am PST 
I do feel bad for him - divorce is hard on everyone. cry But it's good that it didn't end up all over the news. It is a very private pain that our humans go through. Glad to hear he's doing better now.

He is a good trainer - mom is like Taz's mom - just doesn't agree with everything he says. But that's OK!
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 8:08am PST 
Yes, I was shocked it wasn't plastered all over the tabloids.

Oh, I remember your mom having to deal with the divorce. I hope she's doing okay now. Glad she had you guys. My mom's never gone through a divorce, just been separated and also had an engagement broken off. Those were awful enough, so my mom can't imagine.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 6:14am PST 
Oh yeah, we are all good now. It's been two years now. Can you believe it? I know that we helped mom deal with everything - we know just how to make our mom's feel SO much better no matter how bad life is at the moment. hug
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 7:25am PST 
hug
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2