Looking Out Car Windows..

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 9:01am PST 
Is looking out the car window important to you? Do you normally look out the car window??

Me, I don't really care. I'm fine either way, looking or not. I mainly just want to be next to my mom. That's all I care about when I'm in the car. If I'm not ear her, I get upset, and I act upset.
Shyla

Will do anything- for treats!

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 9:25am PST 
I love looking out the window! I'm okay if I can't, but if I have a choice I like to sit in my car booster seat. It was Tinker Bell's, but she hated it. Now it's mine.way to go
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 6:04pm PST 
I love looking out da car window. Mommy has a doggie bed in the back and I cuddle up on it like I'm sleepin but really I'm watchin out da window I am!

Victoria- (Vickie)- Poop

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 6:07pm PST 
Not me I cuddle up on da blankey mommy has laying in da back seat and snooozzee I do...well now I don't always ...If da weather is nice and daddy's in da truck I sit on his lap and he rolls da window dow so I can stick my nose out kinda between the door window and da side mirror...oooooooooooo da world smells wonderful till mommy starts driving around 60MPH....then I bring my nose back in and just cuddle on daddy's lap till mommy slows down and I can stick my nose out da window again...dancingbig laugh
Loki

Dung Fanatic

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 7:31pm PST 
Loki doesn't care for the wind that a car ride simulates. He is a lap magnet (any lap will do) and doesn't take much interest in the passing scenery.
Shyla

Will do anything- for treats!

Barked: Fri Nov 23, '12 7:43pm PST 
I really dislike wind. I just love having a view. I love watching things.

My sister Halo curls up in her carrier and sleeps.
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '12 6:08am PST 
I LOVE looking out the window. So many things to sniff and bark at big grin Our car seats put us up high enough that I have a great view. Sparky likes to look outside too. The girls sleep when mom is driving usually, but if we go slow through town, they stand up and look too. Molly is funniest - sometimes she barks at nothing anyone else can see! Katie will stand on the back of the car seat to get a better view sometimes. And if mom opens the window - I LOVE that too - out goes my nose!
I even start barking the minute mom pulls into the park parking area! I know where we are and I'm ready to walk snoopy
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 6:32pm PST 
ABsolutely! What is the point of going for a car ride if you cant survey the kingdom? Foxxy rides with her eyes scanning every inch. She operates on the Mufasa theory of domain: Everything the light touches is her territory. That shadowy bit? that belongs to the cats, and we don't go there.
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 1:20am PST 
laugh out loudapplauseBOL!! Too funny!!
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 3:23am PST 
big laughway to go
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2