What are you doing for Turkey Day??

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 6:03pm PST 
I thought we could all share our Thanksgiving plans and what we are Thanksfuls for!
Iris Mree

The Pistol

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 6:05pm PST 
Well Topper, I am Thankfls for my family and home and you- you are a really great big brother- even though i don't usually admit that.
I hopes to have some turkey this week with potatoes and stuffins. I hopes that you would stop chewing all the toys so I can have some too.

always a- champion

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 6:07pm PST 
Iris, we are not getting turkey this week- Mom and Dad are going south to Virginia to visit our real sister Lauren. We are stuck with Grandma- even though we love Grandma- I think she likes you better Iris.

Jack

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '12 5:09pm PST 
I am thankful for my new familysnoopy I am sure we will get at least a nibble of turkey and other people food. way to go
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 7:29am PST 
Topper, surely your grandma loves you and Iris the same. After all you are her first granddoggy.... that should count for something. But I think you are pretty special Topper after all you are a Christmas Eve baby.cloud 9cloud 9

But I kinda know how you feel....I make sure Buster doesnt get all of the attention around our house....he is kinda spoiled and demanding.

We will probably not get any turkey and goodies as mama is going out to eat instead of cooking. We are hoping to go see Jack and his family sometime during Thanksgiving weekend. I havent got to meet him yet. Buster has!! See what I am talking about...he gets to do everything first...
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 7:32am PST 
I am thankful that I have a chance to be spoiled rotten and I guess I kinda like my sister Brea so I guess i am thankful for her also, if she would quit hogging in on my blankets....Hpefully we will get a little turkey sometime this weekend...smile
Happy Thanksgiving to all my furfiends and their human parents...
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 9:38am PST 
We want to wish all our friends and their families the very best of The Thanksgiving!!! We will be left alone as well for the Holiday but I know mom will bring home all kinds of goodies. Especially the turkey. Mom loves us all the same she says but I know I am her heart baby. We love to just cuddle all the time. But she tries to make equal time for us all. Piglet is the demanding one in our house he just bull dozes his way thru.way to go But we all love each other and are very thankful for everything we have. cloud 9

always a- champion

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 10:28am PST 
Hopes all are safe and happy I ate part of a rubber ball now mom is worried about leaving me grandma

always a- champion

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 10:29am PST 
Hopes all are safe and happy I ate part of a rubber ball now mom is worried about leaving me grandma

always a- champion

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 10:29am PST 
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2