Show and Tell Friday Pre Turkey (11/16)

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 8:30am PST 
Hi every one!!! It's almost turkey time!!!

happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Any turkey capers happening? Mom and dad are going to vegas so no turkey for me unless my gramma makes me one.

thinking I hope I have some pull wiff her.

ooooh and we see there's a birthday Saturday......

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Dakini

Sky Dancer with- an attitude!

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 5:47pm PST 
We won't have turkey for Thanksgiving, but Aunt Janis is shredding some CHICKEN for us! cheercheercheer We cloud 9 our Aunt Janis.

Momma got some semi good news-her disability has been approved for 24 months. It's not the permanent disability we hoped for, but it's a start. She is still waiting on Social Security to respond to her claim.

I ate the pompom balls off Momma's brand new houseshoes. red facered face Now Momma is freaking out because she only found one pompom, the other is missing. She is afraid I ate it, but I'm pleading the 5th. silenced
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 6:14pm PST 
Dakini,

Thanks for mailing me the pompon. It was delicious. You are the bomb!

cloud 9kissing

Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '12 8:38am PST 
A day late, as usual.

Daddy's grandfather passed away Thursday night, so Daddy is sad. He and mommy are going down to virginia for the funeral on Tuesday. My Nonna is going to stay with me, which I like because she sings my parade song and pets me for hours.

Mama is going to have a small family Thanksgiving at the house. She's very excited about it. It's the first Thanksgiving she has ever hosted by herself! She has always either been at her parent's house, another family's house or out of the country.

Even better? This means I get turkey. FRESH HOT TURKEY!!!! BAAARRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tag

Esteemed Royal- Advisor and- Guard

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '12 11:32am PST 
We are sorry to hear about your Daddy's grandpa, Denny. frown

We aren't having a turkey at our house, but Mom has promised us some awesome turkey leftovers. Mom was given a fresh turkey last Sunday by the people who have the ranch where our equine sister Curly lives. It's about a 25-30 pounder, no exaggeration, and was fed nothing but good stuff its entire life. This was the smallest turkey out of the 5 that were raised there! Mom picked it up last Monday, fresh from the butcher in a gigantic ziplock bag full of ice. She put it in her trunk and took it to Auntie Melanie's house in Temecula, where Auntie Melanie rinsed it, dried it, wrapped it tightly in plastic wrap, and popped into a chest freezer. Since there will be only 6 adults and 4 kids at Auntie Melanie's for Thanksgiving, that means there will be plenty of leftovers, and Mom will bring some home for us. Well, I guess she'll have a little of it, too, but I think most of it must be for me, Taj, and BRAT foster sister Ivee.
Nuru

King Kong and I- have a lot in- common!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '12 4:27pm PST 
Denny, sorry for you loss.hug
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '12 7:42pm PST 
Denny big hugs to your dad for his loss. hughug

Btw I read your moms menu on the face page and I'm trying to book a flight right now. dog walk

Banners will be writing up her review of Breaking Yawn I mean Breaking Dawn soon. shrug
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 9:01am PST 
hughug Denny...we're sorry for your family's loss frown

We aren't having turkey. It's just Mom and Dad.... and us of course...but Dad is shooting that day. He eats turkey on sandwiches all the time too. I don't know what they are going to make..but we hope there are VEGETABLES!

That's out new thing..we LOVE vegetables...well, I ALWAYS loved them..they ARE foodred face. We all sit around in the kitchen while Mom and Dad eat and hope that they left some for us...but we don't like them if mom hasn't cooked them. Asparagus is our favorite, although we will eat anything at this point. Except Apache doesn't like carrots.