Bicycles

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 9:14pm PST 
Oh, you guys adapt quickly!

My balance is very bad. Some dogs have good balance. But I will do anything to be with my mom, so that's a plus. I'm always determined.

GWLittle has the cute back riding basket. My mom has eyed that one forever, since it's for larger dogs.

My mom and I haven't gone riding since her nerve damage, but maybe she could give it a try again. My mom is thinking she will have to try without me initially to see if she can do it.. Don't think she's strong enough to have me on the handlebars, but maybe a back basket could work.

My granny bought a new bike. My Mom could try hers out next time we visit. Handlebars are not much different from car steering wheels right? And my mom can drive for about 15/20 minutes. So maybe.
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 6:18am PST 
GW Little - they have awesome stuff for doggies. We love that store, but it costs so much!

Maybe a little at a time for your mom. That sucks that she can't do stuff she used to do. But sometimes people can get some of that back - slow and easy cloud 9
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 8:26am PST 
My mom and I love gw little, but it is expensivecry That back bike seat they have looks so cool though! I had the front bike basket they sell, but mine was from Amazon. It's a pretty tight fit for a big Chihuahua though.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2