Snuggies for Dogs Update

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Shyla

Will do anything- for treats!

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 8:05pm PST 
Snuggies for Dogs are being revamped. Snuggies are being designed similarly to regular dog coats you see everywhere. They have some cute fabrics, but we havent bought one, yet. Not sure about the sizing either. And I think even though they aren't designed like Snuggies any more, they're still calling them "Snuggies."

I dont believe they are making any more of the "original" snuggies for dogs. So if you like the original style, snag them now,while you still can.

I love my dog snuggies. I'm sad they will stop selling the original design. I know a lot of people didn't like them, but for me they worked out very well.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 6:19am PST 
We will be very interested to see them. The original ones don't fasten around our necks - too small shock
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 6:19am PST 
OH and mom would love for them to cover more of our tummies big grin

Shyla

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 11:19am PST 
Mom hasn't seen the new snuggies in stores. She's keeping an eye out. Maybe they will sell them at Target, Walmart,etc.
In the old style, I have size Medium. It covers my tummy pretty well.

Please let me know if anyone buys a new style snuggie.

I'll be wearing my old style snuggie this winter. I wore it all last winter.
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 5:27am PST 
shock I don't like the old style!! I think we still have a couple... They are size medium.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 6:26am PST 
Taz we don't like to wear anything red face Harnesses are about it.
Mom made us little fleece vest things to wear under our harnesses when it gets cold - we don't like it, but they are pretty thin, so we tolerate them.
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 12:20pm PST 
I don't like to wear anything at all, but when it gets very very cold, I will tolerate a sweater. Under no circumstances will I tolerate a snuggy. Abby doesn't like to wear anything ever. Her fur is so thick, she doesn't need to.
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 6:20am PST 
Lucky Abby! mom says if she thinks she needs a scarf and gloves, then we probably need something to help us stay warm. Since it gets dark so early now, we only walk on the weekends - hoping that we have a LOT of dry weekends smile
Shyla

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 8:29am PST 
Taz, I'm surprised you don't like your snuggie. I love them. Tinky just tolerates it. She loves her sweater mom knit for her better. So she wears that.

I wear mine over my harness. It works great.

Tink wears her sweater under her harness.
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 7:59am PST 
Shyla, if I could send them to you, I would. I generally tolerate most things no matter how much I don't like if if Mom says I have to, but I REALLY hate those snuggies.

Tucker, Mom specifically asked the vet how cold was too cold to walk Abby and he said she was probably good down to 20 degrees. eek I'm good down to 70 degrees laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Mom does make Abby wear a coat when they go walking and it's 40 or below, but mom doesn't go walking at all if it's below 30. She also got this special wax to put on our paws that helps protect our feet from snow and nice and helps those little snow balls from developing on the fur between the girls' toes. They have long fur there and Maggie especially can develop quite a pack of snow/ice on her paws.

Edited by author Sun Nov 11, '12 8:00am PST

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2