Allergies and stuff for SSS

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
MACZ

All for one and- one for all

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 1:31pm PST 
We know that some pups have allergies or there are things their pawrents won't let them have..so we thought we should start a thread so Secret Senji Santas know what their GOOD basenjis..and non basenjis... can get.

We aren't allergic to anything but Mom won't feed us things made in China...that's about it for us.
Taj

Crown Prince of- Mischief

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 7:06am PST 
*sigh* I can't eat beefy stuff 'cause I get the hurka gurkas from it. I act like a jerk when there are long-lasting chewies involved red face because I think if any other dogger has one too, they should all be mine, MINE I TELL YOU! Err, um, yeah. So no chewies.

Hint to our Secret Santa: Tag and I sure could use a stuffy toy or two to play with. Our BRAT foster brother Rufus the No Tail B-Mix was a fun boy to have around for us, but he destroyed ALL of our toys (not to mention all of Mom's dress shoes and her beloved prescription Ray Bans, but that's another story).
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 10:00am PST 
I'm all meat!!! I mean I'm all about having anything meaty -- chicken, beef (even if I get gas), Lamb, anything like that.

I like toys I can fling. Chey I still have my favorite turkey bird. He's almost dead but I still like to fling him for funs.

I've lost weight so now I'm probably a medium. I weigh about 29 lbs. My neck size is medium (the smallest I can make a medium collar. I'm 16" from neck to my tail.

We can also use bio degradable poop bags.
Flashing lights for my collar cuz it's dark outside.

I need the new 2013 City Code and Fire Violation book for the City of Pasadena and Los Angeles area.

I would like to see Farewell my Lady on DVD.
red facered face I admit I've never seen the movie.

Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 10:21am PST 
Talker, I think you mean "Goodby My Lady". We have it on VHS and would be glad to loan it to you if you can't find it on DVD. I haven't looked to see if it is on DVD. Can DVD's be made from VHS's? You 'n' your family HAVE to see this wonderful film if you haven't already. The story was required reading for a time at our Middle School.

Re the SS: I have no allergies, but the pawrents (what do they know?) don't care for me to have beefy treats. Anything else chewy if fine. I'm a meat pup too although I luv sweet taters 'n' broccoli with lots of butter.

Have a great day, All Furs!!!wave

I found some info 'bout the author of "Goodbye My Lady." Here is the URL: http://www.mswritersandmusicians.com/writers/james-street.html

Edited by author Tue Nov 6, '12 10:24am PST

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 11:20am PST 
I'm soooo red facered facered facered facered face
I don't even know the right name!!!

for shame red face
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 2:28pm PST 
My favorite food in the world is peanut butter.

I can have normal treats now, since I'm not allergic to wheat.

Mom limits my rawhides because I get aggressive with them.

I love blankies and snugglies.

I like stuffie toys that I can unstuff. I'm not much into tennis ball-type toys or hard rubber toys.

I prefer to be in the nude, so I only wear my collar and jacket outside.

What I would really like for Christmas is world domination.
Paku

Red Boys ROCK!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 6:29pm PST 
Daddy only feeds us junk treats like Beggin Strips, no matter how much Momma bi*ches at him. We like toys. We don't wear clothes except baby Nuru will wear a sweater this winter. She wears a medium, even though she is only 16 pounds. We aren't allergic to anything.
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 11:08pm PST 
No allergies here, I like it all! dancingdancingdancingdancingdancing Although Mom's not big on me having rawhides or pig ears because I get the runs. red facered face We especially prefer things that are made right here in the good 'ol US of A.

As for toys, I don't bother with them. Keyah likes to destroy stuffies. She'd probably be happy with a new one because Dad got rid of lots of her surgical patients after this latest move.

We don't wear clothes. Keyah rips them off. And we don't need anything here in Florida since it never gets very cold.

A BRAT calender is always appreciated. We love seeing our furiends in print.
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 6:33pm PST 
We don't have any allergies that mom know of. But she tries really hard to give us treats/snack that are made in the USA. Lucy and I LOVE toys the boys are bums and they don't play with toys. I wear large coats and sweaters and Lucy will need an extra large cause she is so long. Once again the boys don't wear clothes cause mom can't get them to sit still long enough to put them on. As for collars Lucy and I wear the adjustable kind and mom is sure that both of us wear the one that goes up to 16 inches. Mom only lets the boys wear the buckle kind of collars since they got outside onto tie outs when the weather is nice. Duke wears 24inch and Luke wears a 26 or 28 inch.

And Talker yes you can tranfer a VCR movie to a DVD you just need a DVD recorder. Mom has been working on transfering some of her favorite movies onto DVD. (She is to cheap to buy them again)
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 8:50pm PST 
We did see that amazon has the movie on DVD for $20.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2