WOW what a way to start the day!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Victoria- (Vickie)- Poop

Barked: Sun Nov 4, '12 4:15am PST 
Mommy slept in a whole extra HOUR today and its already BRIGHT outside. She claims it has somethin to do with that big round thing that goes tick tock tick tock....then DARINNNNNNNNNNG DARINGGGG! in da mornin till she hits it! big laugh
We gotta gooooooooooooo! Git up Mommy Git up!!!! hee hee had to wait a whole extra hour for her to gits up! This daylight savings thingy is nutso!!

Does it goofs you up too? Mommy does every thing about an hour late!! I tell ya dese humans is so silly sometimes!!! big laugh
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Sun Nov 4, '12 6:06am PST 
YEP! happened at our house too - what????
But it was still dark no matter what that round thingy says. And then she spent a bunch of time going around and making them all point to a different number confused I just don't get it either.
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 6:00pm PST 
All I know is my food is late. I do not like this. I'm used to a schedule. I think we should move to arizona where they don't have this silliness. plus it's warm. I like warm. I am NOT a Wyoming doggie. HMPH I am already glued to the heater every time it turns on and it's not even considered cold yet!

Nope, we don't like daylight savings at our house. I don't think Abby cares, but me n Maggie do...

Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 6:47pm PST 
Now that is a great idea! let's all pack up and move to sunny Arizona applause I know I'd love the sunshine and heat - so would Molly and Katie - Tucker, well he gets hot pretty easy. But it would be nice not to have to potty in the wet grass for 9 months of the year big grin
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 7:11pm PST 
My mom is having a difficult time with the time change. We are eating at our same usual feeding schedule, so no waiting an hour for us.

I'm game for Arizona. I love heat, mom too!!
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 6:20am PST 
See that's the problem at our house - mom doesn't like to be hot and sweaty. HMMMM maybe she'd get used to it?? confused
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 6:49am PST 
O darn Sparky tell your mommy to lower da heat and turn up da air conditioner so she can snuggle and still stay cool....laugh out loud
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 11:20am PST 
big laughlaugh out loudlaugh out loudBOL!!
Shyla

Will do anything- for treats!

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 11:22am PST 
My daddy hates the heat like your mama. He loves winter and driving at night.
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 6:25am PST 
Oh don't tell her to lower the heat! she is a scrouge when it comes to the heat already! shock
Mom hates driving in the dark. She says she must be getting old, but it's harder to see all the time. Poor mom cry
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2