Why Did You Get a Pit Bull?

Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 11:39am PST 
What drew you to this breed? Why did you get a pit bull? Where did you get your pit bull from and why?
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '12 5:36pm PST 
Totally by chance actually. I had experiences with a huskie-too strong and strong willed, bassett-slow and grumpy, border collie-gorgeous with ADHD...I just wanted a dawg. Medium sized and potential hiking partner
That really didn't mean anything to me. I didn't know alot about dogs or dog breeds. Then I started researching for interest...comparing the horror stories to my beautiful girl. I realized how demonized bullies appear in the media...and how ridiculous it is.

We try to advocate for the cause...if you change even one person's opinion in a situation you're making progress. It's true that they aren't for everyone. You need to have dog experience, physical and emotional strength n' a big sense of humor. For your efforts you get one of the most affectionate devoted goofy lapdog you could ever want.

We also welcomed a bullyboy to the family recently. My pride and my joy...a girl for me and a boy for my husband, the perfect doggies for us.