|Barked: Wed Jun 25, '14 10:37am PST |
|WACKY WEDNESDAY BRAIN TEASER
I still have to award prizes for last week. It was so slow on Dogster that I did not get much done.
Here are the answers for last week!
1. What financial landmark at 11 Wall Street had to close for two full days in 2012 due to Hurricane Sandy?
2. The Hindu god Vishnu is usually drawn with four of what body part?
3. What annual Memorial Day weekend race always ends with the winner enjoying a bottle of milk?
The Indianapolis 500
4. What nickname did Francine Barker use when she and singing partner Herb had the No. 1 hit "Reunited" in 1979?
5. Amsterdam's Royal Concertgebouw and the Berlin and Vienna Philharmonics are often ranked as the world's three best what?
6. What do these five answers have in common?
They all have pits
This week see the picture for our Brain Teaser of the Week. Do not post your answers here but pmail me.
Brain Teaser Quickcross
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|