Diesel's Den

(Page 1 of 45: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Diesel

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 9:17am PST 
Hi Everyone, this is the thread that you can come to if you want to ask me questions or see what I have been up to lately. Maybe I'll post some pics here too.

Love,

Diesel
Coffee

Eat! Sleep!- Destroy!

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 9:30am PST 
wow, pics, we cant wait!!

momma, we want them pics right now, please
Max aka- Gator Lips- the Swamp

Gator Lips the- Swamp Dawg hear- me Roar

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 9:51am PST 
waveDiesel I have a question for you pupper.....

What do you weigh now and is your head really that BIG eek

Mom loves your color and your head shape....I told her Im more handsome and she said.... ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!!!!!!! "Well he is Handsome Max" humph mom Im your boy.... Geeeezzzzzzzzz

Rottie Leans and Hugs
Max aka Gator Lips the Swamp Dawg

Diesel

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 10:21am PST 
Hi Coffee, Hi Max wave

Max, I weigh about 55 pounds. You wouldn't believe I weighed that much if you saw me. I look like I would only weigh about 30 lbs.

If you think my head is big now, you should have seen me when I first came here. I was very underweight. Dad said that I looked like a cartoon where the head is waaaayyyy to big for the body. Yeah, I was skinny. I didn't like to eat.
Molly

Knot Head

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 11:38am PST 
wave Diesel wave You are a very good looking doggie hi5
Freya

Such cuteness is- irresistable

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 4:44pm PST 
You jealous Max? I think all our rottie/nottie boy dawgs are handsome smile

Come here you boy dawgs kissingkissingkissingkissing

Freya the Flirt eekeek
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 7:41pm PST 
Condogulations on your thread Dieselway to gocheer

i know this thread is YOURS but how are your sissers doing?

oh and do you like to eat now?!?!?!?!?

see ya, abi
Diesel

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 9:31pm PST 
Hi Miss Abigail,

I'm starting to like eating things. I'm still not sure about taking food from Mom or Dad out of their hands. But I trust them more now.

The other day, Dad had picked up a food bowl and as he walked by me, he went to pat my head, but I got scared and ducked. I've never been scared of that before. Mom said to Dad, Diesel must have thought you were going to hit him. She said, I bet the beat him while he was eating, just like someone had done to Parker. No wonder he didn't like to eat.
Freya

Such cuteness is- irresistable

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 9:51pm PST 
That's terrible Diesel - you poor thing. I think I eat to fast for anyone to manage to hit me while I was having dinner. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful that a vacuum cleaner. Freya food suction rules. big laughbig laughbig laugh
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '12 10:26am PST 
Wow, Diesel you are 55 pounds? Is that a good weight for you now? thinking

I am 6 months and currently weigh 51 pounds and everyone is wondering how big I will get.

Sorry you were scared when your daddy went to pat your head when he had your food bowl. It's ok, you can eat all you want now.

Everyone is surprised with how hungry I was when I got to the rescue and then my furever home, that I am not the least bit food aggressive.

Take care!
  (Page 1 of 45: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]