Mystery by Carolyn Haines

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 3:00am PST 
Does any furr read the mystery books with the Delany girl and Tinkie, her co-detective - they are written by Carolyn Haines?

Kinda fun reading with a resident haint, their dogs, and a few horses - and good endings!

A new one came out - they usually have "Bones" in the title. way to go
Mr. Nigel

It is Mr. Nigel- to you!

Barked: Fri Oct 12, '12 10:35am PST 
Heading to the library!
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '12 8:51am PST 
wave hope you enjoy the books! happy dance

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 1:59am PST 
going to start reading some holiday books soon - does any pup or kitty like the cookbook - mystery types that are seasonal - one series is Diane Mott Davidson happy danceway to gosnoopy she has good recipes in her books, too!
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 8:32pm PST 
Not so crazy about mysteries about cooking, but love holiday themed mysteries if you come up with any!
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 8:34pm PST 
And Sarge, Anne Perry has a few holiday themed mysteries set in Victorian times or therabouts. She's an interesting mystery writer from Scotland who actually was involved in a murder with a girlfriend when she was very young. The story about her is on Wikipedia.
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 1:03pm PST 
I enjoy those type of books, and start reading holiday books now - usually of the Evans type - I'll have to check the library - I was reading the Diane Mott Davidson T-Giving book again, after the Halloween one. way to go This year is going too fast -
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 5:29pm PST 
OK Sarge...this issounding too good. I'm going to check out the Thanksgiving one at the library....hope there aren't a million holds on it!! THANKSFOR THE TIP!!
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 2:00pm PST 
I saw our library had some of the Anne Perry Christmas books set out on the Best Reads - that's always handy to find books for different seasons. Now I'm reading the M.C. Beaton Christmas book again.