Squirt and Chloe's Birthday Cruise/Pirate Party

(Page 307 of 307: Viewing entries 3061 to 3069)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 6:28pm PST 
OK, so starting Friday, we'll go to the Dog Park. Mom is using an old background she had...hope no one mindsred face There is just not enough time in the day to make a new onefrown

We'll start a thread and send out messages!
Girls of the- Sea

We love the sea

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 2:31am PST 
Good Morning all
wavewave
"Girl Power"

Let's Get This- Party Started- Tonight !!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 4:23am PST 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=464463773599643&set=a.187649 281281095.42980.187454044633952&type=1&theater

OK, this is a Competition for the Golden Ark Rescue (Australia) on Facebook. You only have to "LIKE' their Photo smile

Many Thanks,

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 9:07am PST 
wave all

A Christmas pawty at The Dog Park sounds fun! cheercheercheer

Peaches Annie, so glad you are feeling better and able to play with Ella again. Mama has a similar problem as your mom about missing most of the busy evening posts. She's retired and around during the day and that's when she does most of her computer visiting and stuff. Then in the evening, she wants to spend time with daddy so she closes up the computer. Normally she just tries to read the back posts and answer the next morning. She doesn't have a laptop to take with her into the other room with daddy! She loves everyone here and tries her best to keep up.

Smooches kissing
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 3:16pm PST 
Hi Annie!!! I saw on the Mitey Mitey thread that the buyer for hu-bro's house fizzled. I am so sorry but it's a great time to buy so hopefully someone else will come along soonway to go

We are hanging out watching mom do NO Christmas baking....jeez, what does a Christmas loving dog gotta do??? Mom seems to be spending a lot of time on the pooterfrown

Party thread is started on the Dog Park for tomorrow! I'll FB message Peaches because sometimes they don't get on here.
Wilderness- Woofers

Happy are we!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 3:17pm PST 
If anyone is not a member, just add yourselfsnoopy

http://www.dogster.com/group/The_dog_park-10439
The Peaches

Sisters forever,- friends for- life!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 6:24pm PST 
Hi Pupswavewave Thanks Auntie Mary for telling us about the Christmas Partyhamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
We love parties and will head to the Dog Park tomorrow. Hugs to all, we love youhug
Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 6:46pm PST 
Evening everyonewave

Oh my...Very busy day todayrelieved

Mom spent the morning doing our Family Christmas photo shoot...and the afternoon with Cody and Katie's Mom looking at her pictures and taking notes on all the Scrapping she wants Mom to do on them before Christmas.

Mom's yes are tired tonight. Mom's brain is tired tonight..

We are doing fine and are wide awakebig laughbig laugh

I guess we will see everyone at The Dog Park tomorrowwave

Have a wonderful snuggly evening everyonecloud 9 Love you all lotscloud 9

Nickkissingkissing

Edited by author Thu Dec 6, '12 6:53pm PST

Nick

I'm one happy- rescue pup!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 6:50pm PST 
Wow, Molly, that's a lot for mom to do!!! Rest up and snuggle and we'll see you tomorrowcloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
  (Page 307 of 307: Viewing entries 3061 to 3069)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307