Squirt and Chloe's Birthday Cruise/Pirate Party

(Page 1 of 307: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Taffy(in- loving- memory

I loved food

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '12 7:10am PST 
Hello Starting today we're having a Birthday cruise/ pirate party.Chloe's Birthday is on the 20 and Squirt's is on the 28. Let's party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance|/h/ |hamster dancepartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyblue dogblue dogblue dogdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walk
Captain- Squirt of- the High Sea

I Love the ocean

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 2:58am PST 
Good Morning all
Let's party.
wavewavewave
Captain- Chloe Salty- Sea Dog

I love the sea

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 2:59am PST 
Yay party time
snoopysnoopysnoopy

"Girl Power"

Let's Get This- Party Started- Tonight !!

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 5:27am PST 
Gidday Pups,

Sorry we haven't been about much this week. frown

Mum has busy doing 'stuff' she told us shrug

We have another Agility Trial tomorrow, so have to get up at 5.15am eek as it's not at a close venue.

Mum trimmed my nails, leg feathers and tail yesterday, so I'll look good running around the Rings laugh out loud

Hope you all have a good day today way to go

Take Care Friends dog
Girls of the- Sea

We love the sea

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 6:17am PST 
Hi Aussies
wavewavewavewave
Wilderness- Woofers

Happy are we!

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 6:29am PST 
Morning Girls of the Seawavewave
Girls of the- Sea

We love the sea

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 7:10am PST 
Morning Woofers
wavewavewave
Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 7:51am PST 
Morning Aussie Girlswave

Mimi - Have fun at the Agility Trial tomorrowwave You'll do great!!snoopysnoopy

Morning Girlswave

Morning Lucywave

FROM Angel Sissy....

"Good morning everyone!

I am watching over you all; today I have an extra special job...I am going to be with my daddy as he gets his neurosurgery. My family is very nervous, but angels will take care of him.

He goes into the operating room at 9:45am. Auntie Eileen has offered to keep you updated here.....(thank you sweet lady). We ask for No one TO post publically on Facebook or mommy's wall as they want this kept private. There are lots of "friends" on FB on mommy's page who do animal work with her, high school, etc. and we don't want this announced publically at this point in time. Thank you for understanding and respecting those wishes.

We love and appreciate you all.....keep sending healing thoughts and power of the paw our way.

Our hearts are connected by paws, Sissy"

Sissy...Your Dad and Mom are in our prayers today....hughug

53 degrees this morning when we got up...and we had a nice chilly walk...and it felt GREAT!! Lots of smoke in the airwink Not sure why. But lots of sun and headed for high 90's.

Have a nice day everyonewave
Trooper

Adopt a rescue

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 8:13am PST 
Morning Sissy and Luna Rose. This what we love about dogster....so private! POP that your dad is ok.hug

Hi Pahrumpers and Girls of the Sea. It is still raining! Not heavy but nice. One of us threw up early this morning....me I thinkbig laugh Course I got dad up and did it on the carpet with the tile being only inches away. Got to keep them on their toesway to go

Laterwave

GO MIMI GOcheercheercheer

Edited by author Fri Sep 14, '12 8:13am PST

Hunter☮

Brandi's Girl <3

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 8:37am PST 
Hey Everyonewave

Mom is on her break at schoolsmile
  (Page 1 of 307: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]