MAKE A WISH ...WITH A TWIST! (new game!)

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Sedona

It\'s Tough- Being A Spoiled- Puppy!

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '12 10:26am PST 
Dis is a NEW and FUN Game! happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

And I posting it (wifout asking pawmisshun! humpf!) cuz I want to make shuwe dat DIXIELAND claims da game on Dogstowe 1st!!!! HUMPF! way to go

Seems dat we not posed to copy games and thwead ideas fwom oddowe gwoups, BUT shrug ebweebodies copied a game owe thwead idea fwom somewheowe in da intewnet at some time. shrug Nobodies weelee da inventowe of AWL da games in da WOWLD! thinking Sooooo, I CLAIMING WITES TO DIS GAME and if any oddowe gwoups copies it, dat means I can copy AWL of yeowe gwoup's games & thweads if I want to! SO...HUMPF! hailhailhail And I can make up dis cwayzee WULE cuz I da SubTeeToot Teachowe at da Wittle Wed Skool Haus! way to go And dat not fayowe to tie up my wittowl fluffy paws wen I twying to tink up NEW games fowe da gwoup! *double HUMPF!* cloud 9

*and with THAT tantrum, little Sedona huffs away and has her typist begin to set up "Dixieland's now claimed NEW game" -- here's to hoping she doesn't get IN trouble with the head Admin. hailhailhail *

RULES OF THE GAME! way to go

poster 1: MAKES A WISH!

poster 2: GRANTS THE WISH ...WITH A TWIST...rendering the granted wish "useless". hailhailhail Then, poster 2 makes a NEW wish (does NOT have anything to do with the previous wish!).
______
Ex:
poster 1:
I wish I had a million dollars! happy dance
___

poster 2:
GRANTED!
BUT it will all be printed in INVISIBLE INK, rendering it to just worthless blank pieces of paper. shockconfusedsilencedlaugh out loud

I wish I was really flexible!

____

next poster:
Granted!
But you'd fall over all of the time! laugh out loud

I wish I .........

and so on and so on...way to go

TIP:
Keep the wishes relatively simple so that the clever and fun comebacks are easier to make! way to go

Have FUN! happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancecheercheercheer
~Sedona's typist

Edited by author Sun Aug 12, '12 10:28am PST

Sedona

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '12 10:27am PST 
I'll go 1st! cheercheercheer

I WISH.....I nevowe had to hab a FOO FOO evowe again! way to go
Hannah

Love is- patient.....

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '12 10:35am PST 
GRANTED!

BUT that means if you never get a foo foo again you never get bathed again and eventually you are really going to STINK and then Vern will never want to smooch on you again! thinkingthinking Then again, he might like you if you stink even better and your momma would have to beat him off of you with a stick.big laughbig laughbig laugh

I wish I had all the tuna in the world! cheer

Sedona

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '12 10:48am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh at my granted wish! Hannah BOL!

GRANTED!
Yew get AWL da tuna, BUT.... dancing
Den da JAPANESE (who had da lawgest tuna twade in da WOWLD befowe you wished fowe it AWL!) wud get angry and HUNGWEE! laugh out loud , and dey'd hab to wook fowe "oddowe MEEEOWEE sources of food". shocksilencedshockhailhailhail
(put dat tuna BACK, Hannah! way to go )

I WISH I .... thinking .... was da smawtest puppy in da world! snoopysnoopysnoopy
Gemma

He's got me- daydreaming....

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '12 11:00am PST 
GWANTED!

BUT if you wuz da smawtest puppy in da wowrld ebereeebodee would be askin you for sowushuns to awl da pwobwems of da wowrld, and den you wouldin hab time ta be ouwr subteetoot teachewr, and I would be so beweeee sad. frown

I wish I wivved in a big castle! cheer
Sedona

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '12 11:14am PST 
Awww, cutie pie kitten Gemma! cloud 9
(Sedona hates to have to ruin her wish! laugh out loud )

WISH GWANTED!
BUT...unfowetunately, da castle is .............HAUNTED! eek
(get out of deowe, Gemma!!!! )

I WISH.... thinking
Deowe wew NO MOWE BUGS in da wowld! way to go I hate bugs! humpf!
Dizzy

Never Come- Between a Dog- and His Swan

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '12 11:27am PST 
granted but then all the flowers and plants and things that eat insects and plants would die off and that would cause a cascade effect which would spell the end of the world....

I wish i had the biggest most fluffiest bed so i could be extra comfy when i take my naps
Sedona

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '12 11:56am PST 
shock Da END of da Wowld?! shockbig laughbig laughapplauseapplauseapplause Dat a good one, Dizzy! BOL!

GWANTED!
...but yeowe BIG FLUFFY comfy bed is fluffy cuz it stuffed wif WOTS of cotton balls dat awe FILLED wif millions of Boll Weevil eggies and dey hatch one meenit aftowe yew get in da bed! And den dey BITE and make yew itchy, making yeowe BIG FLUFFY bed vewwee ....UN-comfy. hailhailhail

BOLL WEEVIL
eek

I WISH.... thinking ... I was a BIG doggie! dogdogdog

Edited by author Sun Aug 12, '12 11:58am PST

MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '12 1:38pm PST 
hmmmmm...a BIGGGGGGGGGG DOGGIE, lil miss sedona? **POOF** you a bigggggggg doggie....NOW WHATCHA GONNA DO WITH ALL THE PRETTY FRILLY CLOTHES AND STUFFS YA GOTS? mommy and daddy not gots enuff $$ to buy alllll new pretties....even yer beddie gonna be too small...

I WISH i could open the treat can all by myself!confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused

*by the way, miss s? i like this game...neato!*way to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go
Harley

Have Chewey,- Will Tavel

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '12 1:43pm PST 
granted but the can is empty cause you cant drive to the store to get treats to fill it...

i wish i had a private jet so i could fly all over the world and visit my friends...
  (Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16